I felt Taylor's look on me, and I simply nodded. "I remember when I visited last summer," she pointed at Jeremiah and Conrad, "and you and you dared him to pee in the fireplace, and you stuck up the entire house for days. Do you remember that?"

"Let's not forget that he didn't have good aim either," Josh chimed in. There was laughter and groaning.

"I blamed the neighbor's cat."

"We were drunk. We were drunk." Steven didn't like that the laughter was directed at him. But oh, how I loved it.

I tried not to think about how I wasn't there to take part in that, and probably a whole lot of other things.

"On like half a white claw," Belly said, a smile finally reaching her lips.

"I forgot how much of a lightweight you are, Steven," I teased. Taylor held her fist up for me to bump. We both giggled as we held our fists together for almost thirty seconds.

"You know, um, I'm thinking maybe we should go to Nicole's party," Belly said from in between us.

Taylor's and I's fists pulled apart.

"Yes!" Taylor cheered. "Oh my god, I love you. I'm so excited."

"You're coming too, Sonny, right?" Belly smiled.

I wanted to decline as soon as she asked, but the excitement in her eyes, and Taylor looking at me, made it hard to say no. I have never struggled with peer pressure, but when it came to these two, it was hard to turn them down. "Hell yeah I am!"

I sighed, looking down at my phone, debating whether or not I should text Kenny. He told me that he had wanted to stay for Belly's birthday dinner, but his parents sent him a message that said they needed him home asap. So, I'm not sure if I should tell him about the party and how I desperately needed him to be there. He'll understand.

I glanced at myself in the mirror, making sure my hair looked okay, before I texted him because I wasn't sure if the girls were going to come tell me that they were ready as I was done texting Kenny.

ricky poo 💋

what are you doing?

Talking to the padres, why?

wondering if you wanted
to come to nicky's party?

Nicole's?

yep

Since when do you call
her Nicky?

since now.
can you please come with?
i'll pick you up

Sure, but things are complicated
here at the casa.
I'll get there as soon as I can.

i literally love you sm!!
hope everything's okay
see ya
READ

There was a knock on my door. "Come in," I said before sitting down on my desk's chair. I had bought a mirror years prior, knowing that I was going to put it on my desk, so that it made a cheap vanity without actually paying hundreds for one. I did the same thing back home.

"I cannot believe that this is going to be our first party together, the three of us." Taylor rushed in and plopped herself on my bed while I carefully applied brown lip liner, trying to create a perfect Hailey Bieber's brownie glazed lip, I laughed out loud. Never saying that again.