➢ ˗ˏˋ BOOK ࿐

Start from the beginning

Haru stay silent as he was holding a mop.

A soft sigh escaped from his mouth as he proceed to wipe the floor.

"Well, I can say that..." He uttered which surprisingly make Ryohei laughed.

"That's fine, I'm not homophobic anyway. Do you need some advice?"

His silly little grin appeared, giving Haru a wink that made him feel awkward.

"Why? Do you have any experience?" He asked while taking the mop 'cause he was already done.

"Nope"

Ryohei then left the counter to grab a piece of manga book that was hiding under the shelf of other magazines.

"I've been reading this here secretly... Try it. Go have a look" he said while taking a step closer to him

Haru doesn't even know what he's going to react. He didn't expect Ryohei to act like this. Who would thought? He almost scared Haru when they first met.

Haru accepted it and starts reading it by its story description at the back.

That's when he realized that the story shows adult genre in where a girl developed her feelings towards the twin who also liked her at the same time.

And it's enough to caught Haru's attention

"Alright, I'll read this one. Should I pay it?" He asked as he approached his bag

"No need, I'll take responsibility for that" Ryohei replied and that signals that he'll be the one who will pay for him

Haru felt a little relief towards him which he only felt from his old former friends.

"Thanks." Haru uttered but before Ryohei even give a response, the door creaked that signals that there's a new customer entered.

"Haru~"

Ran's voice was loud enough that made Ryohei slyly grinned on him

"There they are~"

"Shut up dude" Haru chuckled

He then grabbed his bag and ran towards the both of them

"I'll go home now, bye!"

"Bye, see ya tomorrow" Ryohei responded, watching the three of them walked away.

Meanwhile, Ran has been smiling while his eyes locked on Haru

"You seem to have a new friend" he commented

"I don't know but he's nice anyway so it doesn't matter" Haru uttered

Rindou stay silent yet his gaze was observing Haru's bag in where he saw him inserted a random book before they get inside the convenience store.

He badly wanna know what that book is. He still remember how Ran talked to him as if he's lecturing him and then found out that he only learned because of Haru's school library.

Is it something useful as well?

Curiosity is pulling him in.

• • • • • • •

As the sun goes down, Haru rushed to his room after taking a bath and having a dinner.

"I'll sleep now guys, goodnight" he uttered as he ran upstairs without looking at them.

They know something is up from that simple movements of him.

Although, they stay silent as they were sitting at the couch and just playing chess together.