}•{ Party Night

Start from the beginning

Makeup was for beautifying and enhancing you, and when it does an entirely different job, she doesn't like it. She assured Ruhanika that she would do the exact makeup Ruhanika wanted.

After dabbing the makeup remover for the umpteenth time, Ruhanika sighed seeing all the ugly black traces of eyeliner gone, and threw the tissue in the dustbin along with ten others...

She did quite a job in getting her eyeliner perfect afterall.

Naina was already waiting, and slowly the magic of soft brushes on her not-that-perfect skin happened. Ruhanika was standing in front of the mirror with a flawless makeup look.

"You look very beautiful," Naina complimented slightly nodding to herself for the work she did.

The nude makeup and cherry red lips were good! Not to say they shifted their entire attention to her lips and saree complimenting the beauty of the saree too.

"My turn! I want bold eyes, bold lips--"

Naina swatted away her sister's demands with a shake of her head and wave of her hand, "Yes-yes,"

Both of them knew Naina wasn't going to pay a bit of attention to what Raina demanded, going with the look she already had in her mind.

It always happened. Naina did what she wanted because Raina's demands would make her look over the top, though Raina would never admit it herself until Naina once went with everything she told which made her look like a literal bride.

................

"You didn't do the bold eyes!" Raina glared at her sister who was now busy applying the matching blue glitters to her eyes.

Raina glared at the sharp winged liner with an almost non-existent eye shadow, completely ignoring her dark maroon lips which complimented the whole look gorgeously.

"This matches," Naina whispered with a soft smile as Raina tried to make a hairstyle and ended up just letting her hair loose. Raina nodded after a minute, finally liking whatever painting her sister did on her face.

"You look beautiful too," Raina hushed taking in the shimmery eyeshadow and nude lipstick focusing all the attention on Naina's eyes.

Finally after wearing their light jewelry, they turned towards Ruhanika to fund her struggle with her big jhumka.

"Ready?" Raina asked with a smile and Ruhanika nodded her head, "Let me check on Yuvika once,"

Raina nodded knowing Yuvika's care taker would be here to take care of her tonight, the party was too much for a child. Drinks, smokes and loud music wasn't something Yuvika appreciated.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"Done?" The three men asked outside of the door of a spare room in the office as they didn't want their entry to be from the gate owing to the fact that they were the hosts, so it was better to get ready in the office premises.

"No," Naina answered for all of them and Raina tried to say 'yes'.

"You need to help me with the saree draping, you aren't going yet," Naina hissed to Raina who huffed whilst Ruhanika tried her best to drape the saree.

The three men sighed looking at each other with the look of displeasing. They were the host and guests were coming already, they were supposed to be there but they wanted to see their wives first. Seemed like the universe wasn't in their favor and even though their thirsty eyes wanted nothing but a glimpse of their wives, they still obliged to their mind's logical thinking and with a heavy heart decided to step inside the party.