𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Zacznij od początku

it was true, Tiana would forget anything and everything if people didn't constantly remind her.

"that's mad hypocritical of you though," she rolled her eyes, "you still owe Kay Kay her five dollars nigga." she said as she turned the camera to Kaylee who was already mugging him.

"yo what?" Notti laughed, "nah you heard her nigga, gimme my five dollars!" Kaylee said loudly.

a mug settled on Notti's face as he was tired of hearing her beg for the money, "you broke or sum? you beggin' fa five dollars nigga, what the fuck." he said which caused Kaylee to roll her eyes and focus on her phone again.

"yo Tiana, imma see you later my heart." he said softly with a smile as he looked at Tiana. Tiana had a wide smile on her face as she watched him, "okay, bye E." she said before hanging up.

Kaylee stared at her best friend with a small smirk on her face, she found it so cute how obvious Tiana made it when it came to her crush on Notti.

"nah TT you really geekin' right now." Kaylee burst out laughing, Tiana joined her as she dropped her head down.

"no i'm nottt." she dragged, bringing her head back up as she smiled showing her deep dimples.

she really never tried to make it as obvious as people said she did, but basically everyone could tell but Notti, she really didn't know how.

"but you isss though, you was smilin' so hard at that phone bro." Kaylee smiled.

she found Tiana's crush on Notti so cute, she had always thought they looked cute together so she was just waiting for Notti to finally notice how much Tiana liked him.

Tiana turned her face away Kaylee as a big smile took over her face, she couldn't even deny the girls' claims because she knew it was true.

"you draggin' it now." Tiana finally turned back around as she got herself together and stopped smiling, "no i ain't, you so in love TT." Kaylee smiled.

the way Tiana would instantly smile whenever she brought up her crush on Notti was so funny to her, her best friend couldn't hide her emotions for shit.

"aight chill ian in love, he's still low-key my man though." Tiana muttered the last part as she stuck her tounge out, but Kaylee was still able to hear it which made her burst out laughing at the way she said it.

"yo, Tiana you stay makin' me laugh bro." Kaylee laughed.

Tiana let out a laugh before getting up from her bed that her and Kaylee were comfortably laid on, she decided to start getting ready to meet the rest of the friend group since she normally took forever to get ready.

"where we even going again?" asked Kaylee as she watched as Tiana sat down at her makeup desk and applied some lipgloss, "just the block, them niggas is always out there." Tiana replied.

DD, Notti & Ddot we're always outside on the block which slightly annoyed Tiana because they never hung out anywhere else, it was becoming very repetitive.

"ugh ion wanna go, they be out there for hours too." Kaylee complained.

"i gotta go, i needa give Notti his shit back." Tiana slightly shook her head as she took her braids out of the bun it was and fixed it into a side part.

"oh yeahhh, what you gotta give him back again?" asked Kaylee, "his water gun." Tiana said simply.

Kaylee stared at the girl with a blank expression on her face before a smile began to form, Tiana furrowed her eyebrows at the girl as she watched her do so through the mirror in from of her.