well this isnt good

Start from the beginning

Brushing threw my rat's nest of hair was tricky and hurt even with the pain killers. With slight makeup to cover the scars on my face and bruise in my jaw line I was ready.

Entering the Alphas office I could cut the tension with a knife.

I bow my head respectively and await to be told other wise

" Look up," the alpha grumbled at me, his eyes avoiding looking at me, coward," with your statice within the pack you are going to be used a peace offering to the Blue Moon pack. You are leaving in ten minutes, so this is the last time you will step on pack grounds. If you need to say good bye to any member then I suggest you get that over with now."

I couldn't breath. Tears welled in my eyes as I tried to prosses every thing my alpha had just said.

Before I could come up with an answer my head was violently thrown back as a pain erupted into acrost right cheek. I looked to see my father fuming," You will thank your alpha for this opportunity!" He snapped at me.

At no more than a muble I thank the alpha and was yanked roughly from the room.

" After that little stunt you don't even get to say good bye to those friends of friend," he sneered.

The car ride was excruciating long for the tension was as a thick as it was in the office. Once we arrived we were ushered Judy main meeting grounds in the center of the pack houses and training center.

The most wonderful sent filled the air, clean forest air and the smell of coming rain. The sent was almost addictive. Across the Field the alpha of my new pack with an expression that described how I felt.

Prime was screaming " MATE!"

"NO that can't be him. He curel"

"Well if you don't want him then guess you have to run since he is coming over here!" Panic rose in prim's voice.

He was coming closer and I took that opportunity to run. Shifting as fast as I could and ran.

Fear consumed my thoughts as I ran. From the right I could see a large brown wolf tackle me to the forest floor. The boarder guard growled as if to say i wasn't passing.

I lunged at the much larger wolf and clawed at his shoulders. He broke away from my clawing long enough to lunge at my throat, my speed was my only advantage.

While he amied for my neck I aimed for his hind leg and I was the only one to hit the target. I bit down hard enough to keep the wolf from following me , yet not hard enough to damage his leg permanently.

I took of again feeling the claw makes he made. As he went for my neck I went under him to get his leg, must if taken that opportunity to claw at me.

Seeing the boarder I hear the howls of my mate and there heartbreaking to hear.

I want to comfort him, yet I know I won't make it in that pack.

Oh moon goddess, why did you mate me with a monster.