Jiang Yichen nodded. Judging from the air fluctuations, the snake just now must have been huge. It seems that the grass is not flat at all, so we need to be careful. Seeing a huge monster blocking the road ahead from a distance, Jiang Yichen's speed slowed down, Tian Yuerong also "saw" it, and the Spirit Net showed that it was a dead mutated snake.

 The mutated snake was lying across the road. Its chubby body was taller than their off-road vehicle. Judging from the wounds on its body, it must have been attacked by some group of animals and tortured before it died. The meat at the snake's head and Qicun had been bitten to pieces. Tian Yuerong sensed that its crystal nucleus was still there, and hastily used his powers to take out the crystal nucleus from its head. The green crystal nucleus the size of an adult's fist was held in the In the palm of your hand, you can feel the vigorous power inside, level five, it turned out to be level five.

 This time, Tian Yuerong didn't even want to let go of the snake's body. No matter whether the snake broke through to the fifth level after dying, or it was already at the fifth level, after all, the mutant beast could be eaten after entering the fifth level. She didn't like it. Eat snake meat, but she believes that her comrades should not mind. This made her even more confused, what exactly killed this fifth-level mutated snake?

 Jiang Yichen didn't expect such a dangerous creature to be lurking in the grass, so he immediately pulled Tian Yuerong who had put away the mutated snake body and jumped into the car, stepped on the accelerator to the maximum, and the car drove forward like an arrow leaving the string go.

 As soon as they left, a few termites followed. They stared angrily at the land where the food had been. Their noses could even smell the food, but the food disappeared, and the termites bumped into each other. After touching each other's tentacles, and after exchanging information, some went back to their lair to report the news, while others followed the smell of the food and kept circling around. It's just that this mutated snake has been taken into the space by Tian Yuerong, so the smell is naturally just disappeared.

 In order to hurry, the two even had their lunch in the car. Fortunately, there were several large boxes of lunch boxes in Tian Yuerong's space at any time.

 In the silent night, the sound of the wheels rubbing against the ground was amplified countless times. Bach and Yuan Hang, who were in charge of the night watch, immediately jumped onto the roof, raised their guns, faced the dazzling lights, and asked, "Who? Is it the captain?" "

 Well, yes, you are very vigilant." Jiang Yichen turned off the car, turned off the headlights, and got off.

 "Hey, the captain is back." Bach jumped from the roof to the ground with a whoosh, and rushed towards Jiang Yichen, smirking.

 Tian Yuerong was astonished by the hand shown by this stupid big man. It seemed that the roof of the three or four-storey building came down with just such a swish. This is the rhythm of a peerless master.

 "Why are you so loud, kid? You want to wake everyone up!" Jiang Yichen also smiled and punched Bach.

 "I said boss, it's late, we were already woken up by you." Yan Tianhao ran out of the house in disheveled clothes, seeing Jiang Yichen and Tian Yuerong's faces were rosy, so he slowed down his pace, He just said, how could there be anything wrong with the strength of their team leader and sister-in-law, just this bunch of cubs worrying about it, worrying about the danger that the boss and the others encountered.

 "What's going on here?" Jiang Yichen looked at Yan Tianhao with puzzled eyes.

 "Well, that, boss, let's talk outside." Yan Tianhao also signaled Jiang Yichen to go outside with his eyes.