142. Appearance of False White Lotus
"Captain, captain, there is a situation!" Dasheng knocked on the door.

 Jiang Yichen opened the door, ignoring the gossip expression on Da Sheng's face, "What's the matter?"

 "A few people are coming here to stay, three men and two women." Da Sheng smiled and saw how annoying his captain was.

 "It's really strange that there are people at this time." Tian Yuerong also walked out of the room.

 "It's quite strange. Let's go and have a look." Jiang Yichen took Tian Yuerong's hand, leaving Dasheng behind.

 "Captain, you really have the opposite sex and no humanity." Dasheng muttered softly.

 In the hall, five people have already occupied a corner, as if the embarrassment of the last days did not happen to them, their clothes and faces are clean, although they look a little tired, and they are all supernatural beings, the supernatural level is of course in Tian Yuerong Under Jiang Yichen, it looks like it's in the third or fourth rank. They are now washing rice for cooking. Among them, the fair-skinned girl took out a small pot from her backpack, and in a few strokes, she added the washed white rice to the water and put it into the pot. When the other man touched it with two fingers, the flames burst into flames. On the pile of firewood, start cooking.

 Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen secretly exchanged glances and walked in. The sudden appearance of the two of them seemed to surprise the five people, especially the surprise in the eyes of the white girl when she saw Jiang Yichen was obvious. Could it be that Did they know each other before?

 Jiang Yichen shook his head silently. He didn't remember that he had known that girl before, so why was she surprised? Tian Yuerong curled her lips inwardly, she wouldn't be another girl who was temporarily confused by his appearance, by the way, Before this kind of situation, she always took the attitude of watching the show, anyway, Jiang Yichen didn't care, not to mention his amazing self-control, she didn't have to worry at all that he would be forced to bow by the overlord, as long as he didn't want to, or as long as he If he doesn't change his mind, no matter how much those girls wink, it's useless. It's just that my state of mind has changed now, so I naturally don't allow this to happen. My male ticket is good-looking, so I am admired by others for no reason, and I always feel that I am at a disadvantage.

 Throwing herself into his arms, half-closed her eyes to enjoy her cute embrace, things are getting more and more interesting tonight.

 Haozi and Da Liu successfully stopped the five people who enthusiastically wanted to deal with them, and also politely declined the other party's offer to have a meal together. The reason was that it was ready-made, and the supplies in the last days were too expensive, so we just met by chance. You're too polite, you don't need to thank you, this place is very big, our team has enough space, so it's nothing to give you a little space.

 "Excuse me, I want to ask, is your surname Jiang?" Finally the fair girl came over and greeted Jiang Yichen awkwardly.

 Jiang Yichen who was disturbed raised his head impatiently, carefully glanced at Tian Yuerong who had fallen asleep, and said softly, "Do I know you?" What's wrong with this girl, she looked at him as soon as she came in Now he came to the door on his own initiative, what if Rong Rong misunderstood him, especially when he just learned that his future wife is a stable little vinegar bucket.

 "You may not remember me. In Quzhou two years ago, you saved my life." The girl's face turned red instantly. She never expected to see her savior after the end of the world. He is even more handsome and tasteful, and she can't see through his abilities at all. She just thinks it's only natural. This man was very powerful before the end of the world, and he must have awakened abilities. Thinking of this, she secretly glanced at Tian Yuerong who was being carefully protected by a man in his arms. She had to admit that this woman was very beautiful and charming, but isn't it normal for a powerful man to have several women around him? She was confident that she would not What's the matter, haven't you seen the attitudes of the men in his team towards him?