As for the crabs, Major General Jiang said that he now has his hands free to peel them. When he got the crab meat that Tian Yuerong prepared carefully, he tasted a few bites, and it was indeed extremely tender. It's just that he is now completely used to the feminine character of his girlfriend's charming appearance. What kind of change does this sudden style of painting have? In his little fantasy, it is obvious that he should be the one who peels the skin and Rong Rong eats it. Unreasonably playing cards, Major General Jiang expressed that he was very disturbed, and looked carefully at Tian Yuerong who was still peeling the crab carefully, and then looked at the rich dishes in front of him, and suddenly had a bad feeling that this would not be a breakup rice?

  The pork ribs that were delicious in his mouth are now like chewing wax. Major General Jiang racked his brains thinking about what mistakes he had made during this period of time, what mistakes he made? What. So, based on the four principles he formulated, Major General Jiang felt that he had to say something first, "Rongrong, that, I'm sorry. Look, if I do something wrong, you must tell me. I'll definitely change it."

  "Huh?" Tian Yuerong, who was concentrating on fighting against the crab shell, stopped, sorry? What does this mean? Could it be that Comrade Jiang Yichen made a mistake when he was planning to work hard in the direction of a good girlfriend? So he Will you say sorry? If there is a real mistake between male and female friends, there is only one thing that is cheating. Thinking of this, Tian Yuerong narrowed his eyes dangerously, but his tone became more gentle, "I'm sorry? What do you mean?" ?What did you do to offend me?"

  "No. I didn't do anything to offend you?" The usually shrewd Major General Jiang was confused, and Rong Rong's expression was so scary.

  "I didn't do anything to apologize to me, why did I say I'm sorry?" Tian Yuerong said more and more kindly, tell me, really, I promise I won't beat you to death.

  "I just said it casually, the point is what I did wrong, Rongrong must tell me immediately." Jiang Yichen finally changed the subject.

  "That means you haven't done anything sorry for me yet, have you?" Tian Yuerong insisted on sticking to the topic.

  Sweat was already appearing on Jiang Yichen's forehead, he seemed to have grasped the point, and asked carefully, "Rongrong, what do you mean I did something wrong to you? What aspect?" "What other aspect

  ? Could it be that you have fallen in love with someone else? Or are you planning to have an affair?" Tian Yuerong put down the crab shell in her hand, she felt that if there was a fight, it would not be a waste of food.

  "Hehehehe" A few seconds later, a series of low-pitched laughter came from Jiang Yichen's mouth, "Rongrong, this kind of thing will never happen to me. Don't worry, you will never have the chance to experience it in your life. Yes, if you mean this aspect." Why is his girl so cute? This is the expression of her love for him, she has loved him so much that she is afraid that he will like someone else again.

  Regardless of the fact that the two of them were still separated by a table, Jiang Yichen immediately hugged Tian Yuerong into his arms, ignoring her protests, and hugged her into his arms, enjoying the tender and soft jade in his arms. For the first time, he was extremely down-to-earth, whether he can be regarded as a man who can see the moon when the clouds bloom, his girl likes him just like him.

  Tian Yuerong was a little embarrassed, she seemed to have misunderstood, well, in fact, the two of them were basically talking about each other in the conversation just now, and they were not on the same level at all. In fact, both of them think that the other is the best in their hearts, so they are actually quite insecure. After such an oolong, they make each other pay more attention to each other, and re-examine themselves in each other's mind This result made our major general Jiang laugh out loud even in his sleep.