Chapter 2 - The Journey

Start from the beginning

The changes she went through is an abnormal amount to him but to everyone who endured the 20 years with her, it was normal.

"Hello?" The Dark Slinger replied, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Thanks for saving me."

"You are welcome. But may you free me now?" Asked the man in cased in Geoshard.

"Oh, right."

She loaded Blossom, she was convinced her vines could grow strong enough and break the Crystals. After all, she had an amazing teacher. She fired her through her Wrist Blaster and her vines erupted through the cracks of the stone and latched itself onto the Crystals. Her grip on the Geoshards grew tighter and tighter until a crack formed on the Crystals.

"Oh no." said the red head.

She quickly fired Yin who was already pre-loaded in her blaster. Suddenly the Geoshards went flying everywhere, everyone clearly in shock was stunned at Yin using her melody to stop the Geoshards flying and hitting their faces. The Dark Slinger, his allies and the rebels all covered their ears, desperately trying to hold it together.

The golden waves expanded and the melody was ear piercing, Alyssa had built immunity to the noise, but even that screech wanted to make her stab someone, but her face? Still unfazed. The Geoshards were still flying at them but were slowing down by the second, then the crystals eventually fell.

"Careful not to make your crystals too strong Crystal." Alyssa said jokingly.

"How? A Slyren East's history has never bestowed such power. Not to mentioned how you looked unfazed by the screech." The Dark Slinger said in shock.

"Over 20 years of training certainly enhances your skills and power. My experience also helped me build resistance to its eardrum breaking screech."

"That is very impressive."

"I know, let's mount up. Oh, and here." She said as she tossed him a Serenity Bush as he barely caught it.

"Hamengku, I know the other's are recovering down there, can you tell them that I will return soon?"

"I will, but I'm going to go with you after they are informed."

~Time lapse of like 5 minutes~

Hamengku returned and they began their ride to her former home.

Silence filled the empty halls of Serenity Cavern. They were approaching the border between Serenity Cavern and Peach Blossom Spring Cavern, which was where Alyssa's former home was built. Alyssa hadn't left Serenity Cavern in years, she had to take care of the citizens and couldn't come in contact with any under-lords. If she did who knew what would happen?

"Oh right I forgot to introduce you guys to the rest of the Gang." The boy said to her.

"Gang? What's a gang?" She asked him.

"In the 99/The Central caverns, it means allies, friends or comrades. Anyways, the red head is Trixie, the Cave Troll is Kord, and the Molenoid is Pronto."

"Noted, I just have one question, what's a Molenoid?"

"*Le GaSp* You do not know of Pronto's kind?! Despicable!"

"Uh sure?" Alyssa replied puzzled

"..."

"We have 10 minutes of riding left by the way, Hamengku at least tell me you brought 20 Yang's with you. I want to see those Yang's in my hands at the same moment of your defeat. It would serve as amazing blackmail for Flower."