Chapter 1

'Dear, principal Nezu

    Thank you for accepting my request. I will be sending an associate over in about a week. Please treat them well. We can't wait to see what you can do.

                                   Ningguang, Principal of Teyvat High.'

_______________________________________________

    This school year is going to be interesting.. Nezu thought as he read over the letter, because yes the principal of Teyvat High had sent a hand-written letter. If nezu's face could form expressions he'd have a look of confusion on his. Why had she sent a letter? An email would have been fine.. and probably easier too. Who knows when this was sent out, the associate could be here any day now. Nezu sighs and clicks on the intercom, time to get some work done.

    "Mr. Aizawa, to the principals office please." The intercom rang just as he was about to sit down. He groans, telling his students to be good before walking out of his classroom. What does he want now... Aizawa wonders as the office doors come into view, no backing down now.. maybe I could quit. He offhandedly thinks before shaking the dumb thought away. "Aizawa, thank you for coming. I need you to collect cementoss and start adding on to our dorms. Around 60 rooms please, and a large common room." Nezu adds on the last bit, glancing at Aizawa before going back to the computer screen. "We have guests from another school visiting in the near future, so I'd like this done sooner than later." The stoat continues, effectively dismissing the man. Aizawa groans into his hands as soon as the door closes, setting off to get the Cement hero.

_______________________________________________

Two Days Later

    A ring in the principal's office is what breaks him out of his stupor. It was an alert that someone was at the gates, probably a loiterer Nezu thought as he clicked into the camera. A suprised squeak leaves his snout when he finds the unknown person staring right at the hidden camera. She had Long Blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail, her facial expression looked.. sort of in awe? Odd.. Nezu is about to call aizawa out to shoo her away when she pulls out a slip of paper, showing it to the camera. The stoats eyes glow when he reads the letter, immediately he calls Aizawa and tells him to go to the front gate.

    Nezu thinks he made good timing. He decides as he gets to the front of the school, arriving at the same time as the tired teacher. "What am I doing here?." Aizawa asks, his tone curious but his expression blank.

    "The representative for Teyvat High is here. Since she'll be shadowing you, I wanted you to meet with her." Nezu tells the man, walking up to the secured gate and opening it without a second thought. "Good afternoon, my name is Nezu and I'm the principal here at UA." He introduces himself, pausing to let that information sink in before continuing. "This here is Aizawa Shota, you will be shadowing him for the time being." The blonde seems to be in thought for a moment, staring at nezu like she lost her mind before shaking the thought away and replying.

    "I am Jean, thank you for accepting our request. I am the vice principal at Teyvat High." Her voice is Gentle but monotone at the same time, "I'm going to be monitoring your classes for the next 2 days to make sure they are suitable for my students." Jean explains her reasoning for coming before the rest of the students and staff. Walking into the school with the principal and teacher, "Is there anywhere I need to go before I go to your class- Aizawa was it?" She asks, pausing her own thought to recite the tired teacher's name.

    "I'd like you to come to my office first. You need a keycard so you can get in and out of the school as you please. I'd advise you not to lose it." Nezu tells her, opening his office door and walking in expecting the two teachers to follow. After nezu gets the keycard he gives it to Jean, explaining it's purpose and sending them off.

"My students should be in Training right now, we can meet them there." Aizawa tells the blonde, breaking the silence. She nods, taking a notebook out of her bag. They reach the training grounds fairly quick.

"Mr. Aizawa- who's that?" She hears a young voice call out. "My name is Jean. I'm a representative from Teyvat High." She says, not allowing the tired teacher to introduce her. After a moment Aizawa tells the students to get back to work. He swears he hears the blonde sigh.. this is going to be a long month.

_______________________________________________

To Be Continued