The furniture in the room is also very old and looks very simple, but it is very clean and the surface is quite smooth.

She couldn't figure out where she was.

Logically speaking, she and Ji Tong had a car accident on the way to the airport, and they hadn't left the city at that time, so they wouldn't be sent to such a place after the car accident. So what the hell is going on here?

"Ah! Tiantian, you are awake. Do you want to drink water? Auntie will pour you a bowl."

Cen Tiantian didn't know what was going on now. How could the auntie know her name, but she hadn't waited. When she replied, she felt dizzy, her body and energy couldn't hold on, and then she passed out again.

And when she woke up again, she got a lot of news from Aunt Zhu who was always by her side to take care of her, which made her finally figure out her situation.

It turned out that she had traveled through time. This time was probably the 1970s, and she should be living in a small mountain village. She used to read some time travel novels when she was bored, but she never imagined that this kind of thing would happen to her one day.

And the owner of her body who traveled through this body, like her, is called Cen Tiantian. My father was injured by a wild boar five years ago when he went hunting with the militia team and died. My mother, who has been dependent on each other since then, also passed away a few days ago.

And this little girl with the same name and surname as her was only sixteen years old at this time. Faced with such a major blow, she couldn't bear it. She couldn't eat anything under the sadness, she was in a trance, and then passed out .

However, from Aunt Zhuzi's words, I found out that the original body has an older brother, who is six years older than her, but he went to serve in the army five years ago. Because of the heavy training tasks, he has only sent money and letters all these years, but he is very friendly. Seldom go home to visit relatives.

Cen Tiantian is a little worried at this time, she doesn't have the memory of her original body now, what if her brother comes one day and recognizes her as a counterfeit?

But fortunately, according to my aunt, Yuanshen's brother hadn't come back for a long time, and she didn't spend much time with her. It shouldn't matter if her younger sister has changed a little bit. After all, her mother passed away, and the reason why she changed a little when she grew up is also reliable.

But this time, Yuanchen's mother passed away and sent a telegram there, but they couldn't get in touch. The people there said that Yuanchen's brother was on a mission, so after Yuanchen's brother came back from the mission, he would definitely receive the news. Yes, she will definitely come back when the time comes, Cen Tiantian is a little worried, what should she do after she comes back? How would she get along with Yuanzhen's brother then?

Cen Tiantian didn't know where the original body went, and then let herself enter this body, but now it seems that since she has traveled through time, she will definitely not be able to go back for a while, she must think about it carefully How to live well in this age.

And at this time, she also had a glimmer of hope in her heart. Since she could travel to this era after the car accident, her husband Ji Tong might also travel to this time. Maybe he is waiting for her in a corner at this time.

Of course, it is more likely that Ji Tong did not cross over after the car accident like her. After all, crossing is not a bad street cabbage, and the possibility of crossing two people at once is too small.