𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

Začít od začátku

"Need some help?" Neytiri walks towards her.

Lëy'la smiles at her, letting her mind come back to reality.

"I just wanted to change my hair, for tomorrow" Lëy'la smiles at her mother.

"Hm, for the ceremony? You remember you have a dance to do, with Ao'nung?" Neytiri asks, as she begins to take off the beads from Lëy'las' braids.

"Yes mother, I know" Lëy'la sighs.

"What is wrong? You do not seem happy about it? Has Ao'nung said something to you?" Neytiri asks.

"No he hasn't said anything to me. Why would he? It is not like we speak to each other anyways" Lëy'la says.

"Does he really make you unhappy?" Neytiri asks.

Lëy'la sighs, as she bites her tongue, "I am not unhappy mother. I'm fine."

"Lëy'la.."

"Really. I'm okay. I do not wish to talk about Ao'nung, when I will have enough of him tomorrow, so let us change the subject. Please?" Lëy'la says to her mother.

"Very well" Neytiri nods, "how do you wish to do your hair?"

"Ronal had offered me a shell, to wear. So I might just keep it out" Lëy'la shrugs, "I am not fussed."

"Well, im sure you will look beautiful" Neytiri says.

Lëy'la smiles at her.

Her smile hiding so many feelings.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It had gotten to the next morning, where everyone was getting ready for the underwater ceremony.

Lëy'la had just finished getting ready, as she wore a breast holder, made out of brown strings. Designed with pretty with white feathers, along with a white loincloth.

Kiri walks in, as she's wearing a leaf designed breast holder, with a brown loincloth, and her hair out.

"You look beautiful" Lëy'la says.

"Not as beautiful as you" Kiri replied.

Usually, the sisters would compliment one another happily.

But Kiri didn't sound too happy.

"Kiri. You are just as beautiful, you know that" Lëy'la says.

Kiri nods, "you are just saying that because you are my sister. Anyways, I must go quickly. Mother is looking for this."

She picks up Neytiri's headpiece, before walking out.

"Kiri, wait.." Lëy'la tries to stop her, but she was already out and walking away.

Lëy'la sighs, "today will be a headache."

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Ao'nung asks as he walks in.

Lëy'la looks at him with a straight face, "because I wish to. Arsehole."