one : EJ x Jeff

jeff gripps the sheets, shoving his face into the pillow. his hips are pulled back by jacks huge, sweaty hangs. he moans pathetically, muffled by the pillow and jack grips up his hair in one hand, pulling his head back. he leans down beside jeffs ear and hisses against his skin, "louder, for everyone to hear babs~"

it was an ordinary day in the mansion, everyone was going over their weekly paperwork over a cup of coffee, or a can of monster if your ben. ben smiles around the room, higher than a kite, and sips his monster. jeff scoffs in disgust as he takes a drink from his coffee before replacing his cigarette in his lips. eyeless jack comes and sits on the couch beside jeff, propoing his feet up on the table. jeff glances over to examine his companion. wearing nothing but gray sweatpants, basically matching his skin tone. jeff clears his throat looking back to the files on his lap. "so uh anything interesting, EJ?" jack just shrugged, flipping a page. "not really, just the usual murders and robberies. nothing too fun." jeff huffs. he flips open another folder. "wheres a good ol orgy or somethin. a gangbang, SOMETHING." ben exclaims loudly. "god jeff you are so disgusting!" jeff glares at him. "oh shut up you stupid sout, dont act like you dont choke on cock behind the bar on tuesday nights." with that, the elf is silenced, turning away in his chair to sip his drink. jeff chuckles and takes a drag off his square. jack snaggs it from his hands and pulls off it smugly. jeff frowns. "cant you steal your own smokes? you dont even like newports." jack chuckles a reply, "i like it better when its yours." crimson heat creeps over jeffs ears as he turns away. he finishes his coffee and takes the snub of a cigarette back from jack before getting up, files in hand, and heading upstairs to his room. he throws the files down on his desk and ties his hair up then slips off his jeans and crawls into bed.

warm hands slip around jeffs waist as he blinks awake. "hm?" he turns over to be met by jacks face, mask off. "gah!" he scrabbles away. jack sits up quickly. "what? i thought you likes being woken up by me." heff rubs his hands over his face. "you know im not used to seeing your face yet dick hole!" jack laughs softly at the insult. "you know you like it though." he crawls over jeff, shadowing his small frail body beneath himself. jeff lets out a nervous laugh and looks away. "jack im too tired.." a purr rumbles in jacks throat. "you're never too tired to take me baby," his leg rubs between jeffs thighs, nudging his now obviousl boner in his boxers, "you always want me dont you~?" his voice is like thick sticky syrup filling the dark muggy room. black ooze drips from his eye sockets onto jeffs neck. its warm and sticky. "mmh~" jeff leans his head back and jack leans diwn to run his long winding tongue over it, leaving a small love bite in the crook of his neck. a little whimper escapes jeffs chapped lips as he licks them before breathing out a heavy sigh. he starts to make out with the bigger man, pushing up into him and grinding against his leg. when the kiss parts, jack grips jeffs hips, flipping him around and pushing his chect into the bed. face down, ass up, jeff lays there, already a huffing puffing mess. jack slides down the twinks boxers to expose his sweet ass and grips his hips, rubbing his hard cock against him. jeff hadnt even realized he was already naked.

he pushes the tip into his tight hole slowly. jeff gripps the sheets, shoving his face into the pillow. his hips are pulled back by jacks huge, sweaty hands. he moans pathetically, muffled by the pillow and jack grips up his hair in one hand, pulling his head back. he leans down beside jeffs ear and hisses against his skin, "louder, for everyone to hear babs~" jeffs skin burns a beet red and he tries to pull against jack to hide his face, but ge wont let up. "ah ah, let me here those pretty little sounds baby~" jeff grunts and moans out, louder, as jack is pressing deeper into him. slow thrusts and shallow breaths keep jeff on edge, just barley able to handle it. hes shaking like a little bitch and jack starts to speed up. "mmffuck baby you feel tighter than usual~" jeff struggles for words, "i-its been a w-w-while- AH~" jack slams himself into the boy before he can finish and lets go of his hair to grab his hips in both hands again. jjeffs face falls back to the bed, snot and drool running onto the silky sheets. black goo continued to drip on his back, running down to his shoulders. it felt so good. everything. his lover deep inside him. his warm hands on his cool skin. and the hot sticky liquid running down his back. but that wasnt the hot sticky liquid he wanted. no. he wanted jack to fill up his ass with his warm thick cum. he bucks his hips back at the thought. "mhh cum for me jackie~" jack grunts and digs his claws into jeffs pale skin. "ghh baby dont tense up like that." jeff clenches around him again. "like what bean~?" and again. "like this?" jack huffs and struggles to keep his breath. jeff slides forward, unconnecting their bodies before turning and pushing javk into the sheets and mounts him, sliding back down on his sticky cock. "ha~ ahmm~ jeff~ bubus you know i love it when you ride me.~" heff grins, his pony tail and slipped out, letting his long black hair drape over his face and shoulders. "i know." he kisses his lover passionately as he continues to ride him to completion. when jack is ginishing, he hrabs heffs thighs with his claws, bringing his hips up to cum as deep inside him as he can. as warm cum fills him up, his juices spurt onto jacks chest, trickling down his sides. jeff grunts and scrunches up his face before falling onto jacks heaving chest. his huge cock slips from jeffs ass, with a little popping sound, cum leaking all over the two.

jeff sighs and pushes himself up. "bleh im all covered in your goo." jack giggles quietly. "oh you know you love it." he sits up. "lets go wash up." he grabs heff and easily lifts him up to take him to the bathroom where he sets him in the shower snd turns it on. warm watter trickles down onto jeff and jack joins him. he washes jeff carefully, sudsing him up real good to ensure all the sticky mess is gone. jeff sighs with relief, he always enjoyed this part of it. jack washing him up afterwards. he was always so careful and loving. once the two are all coeaned up, they rejoin in the bed where the drift off to sleep, holding eachother close.