"Hey! Stop it! What are you doing?" I interupt. Then he said, "You are mine; I am yours." I gasped out as he kissed the spot he bit. My body was frozen in his arms.

"I'm what?!"
I shrieked with disbelief.

"I don't understand."
He stared deeply into my eyes, causing a wave of calmness to wash over me.

"I'll tell you," he whispered. He let me go and gently pushed me over to the bed. I sat down hesitantly, and my eyes followed his movement as he crouched in front of me.

"We are humans but we have the ability to shift into real wolves whenever we desire, our kind maintaining the number of living on this villages" he said.

"How do you live with normal people?" I asked.

"Living with them is normal, but our space and action is limited, we don't want the world to identify us"

"We have ranks, people "Alpha" is the leader and uphold all responsibilities for the pack." He added to say.

I interrupted his talk. "How about Beta and Omega?"

His expression told me he was shocked that I knew that, but soon the shock turned to happiness.

"Yes," he smiled.

"That's right."

His smile caused my heart to stutter.

"But there is something special that werewolves have...mates." I don't know if it's the way he said it or the word itself, but it caused shocks to run through me.
I gasped at the feeling.

"Stop that."

My voice came out in a strained whisper.

"Sorry," he said. But I knew he wasn't.
"Mates are the one thing that matters most; there is nothing else. Just them. Mates are equal to soulmates."

My lips parted in shock at the new information. I was confused at first, but it dawned on me what he was implying.

"Am I?" "Yes, you are my mate, Shakira."
"But I'm human?"

He shook his head softly and grasped my hands in his large, rough ones.

"It doesn't matter; a mate is a mate. The species difference isn't a problem," he explained.

I stared at my hands that were ingulfed in his, and more and more questions came at me.

"Rank? What's your rank?"

My head lifted to meet his eyes. He paused a moment before replying.

"Alpha."

I nodded slowly, trying to get mad at what was happening.

"Since you mated to an Alpha, you get a special title, my love." My cheeks flushed from his words, and a swarm of butterflies tickled inside me.

"Me..?"

" Yes, you will be a Luna, mother of the pack and mate to an Alpha," he added. How is that possible? I destined to this kind of being? Whatever it is, I am not interested.

Suddenly a question rose inside me, and I couldn't help but ask.

"Kurt?"

He hummed, kissing the back of my hands.

"Who killed my parents?" Kurt tensed.

"I think that's enough for this time"

"Tell me!" I yelled, my voice cracking from the emotion. Wanting to know the truth.
His face was sad; he didn't want to hurt me more, but I needed to know.