BLACK CATS Vs JOKERS

Comenzar desde el principio

                       "Hey guys."  Jeri said weakly from his bed with a smile , Ajax got closer to the vampire.

                      "You look quite lovely in this condition Jeri , your allergic reaction makes your fangs come out." Mortez said to the frail vampire who chuckled while Ajax face palmed seeing Mortez was actually seriously.

                   "First Allen , now you two. If I knew my allergy would give me attention , heck I would have done it sooner." Mortez comprehended what the vampire said , knowing Allen from what he remembered, the boy did tend to act as a mother hen during the times he and Xavier visited the Addams estate and Mortez was ill .

                    "Dude don't say that , we were actually worried and you're gloating." The Gorgon playfully hit Jeri who snorted.

                    "Good thing the garlic isn't strong enough to kill like normies think." Jeri looked at the two with his fangs showing , "sorry the Jokers are down by a man."

                 "Don't worry man. Mortez agreed to take your place." Mortez smiled at Jeri who processed Ajax's words , the vampire looked at Mortez suscipiously.

               "You didn't have anything to do with the garlic in my food did you? Just so you could take my spot?"

         Mortez smiled , "as much as I would like to take credit for the devious machination you succumbed vicitim to - I had no play in the scheme."

                     "Nah , I believe you," Jeri said with a weak smile making them all laugh  . The two boys then stayed with Jeri for a while before going back to their dorm only after the nurse chased them out.

                    Mortez had tried to find Wednesday to inform her of his current predicament but the couldn't find neither his twin , thing or Enid anyway on the school premises. His mystery was solved when he saw his twin come out of a tent  dressed in a cat suit donning cat ears, he smirked and decided to approach Wednesday who was seething ; of looks could kill , hers would have incinernated  all who dared to look in her direction

              "Well little sister , I have to say the black feline costume does suit you." He smiled at her brightly causing Wednesday to sneer.

                  "Unfortunately , I cannot say the same about you Mortez. The hideous makeup you have on makes you indeed look like a foolish clown."  Wednesday eyed her twin up and down with a disgusted expression as the ravenette studied her brother's costume.

                 "I admit the make up and lipstick were too unnecessary ," Mortez  said before a pyschpathetic smile reached his face ,"but it does make me feel like the Joker." Mortez Addams wasn't a fan of comic books , but something about the archenemy and antithesis of the hero Batman always piqued his interest especially the early comics in which the villain  debuted in the 1940s , more importantly the reason that led the Joker to his Insanity. Most of Mortez's machinations were inspired by the fictional comic book character.

                Wednesday ignored the mad look in her twin's eyes that matched his lunatic grin , finding it a good look on Mortez , but instead she said , "why are you even participating in this competition?"

                   "I could ask you the same reason?"

                 "I. Asked. First."the ravenette articulated the words slowly as if her brother was hard of hearing and understanding.