Meet

Y/n pov

I walk out the the parked car and look at the surroundings of houses and just stare. "So this is our new home" I says getting the attention of my mother.

"Yes" she says getting out of the car. And going to open the door.

Thank god you guys came and moved everything in beforehand so I don't gotta lift a finger. I think grabbing my book from the car. I walk inside the house and immediately shocked it looks so nice and different from our old home.

"Your room is the one at the end of the hall upstairs. I'm going to get some food ready." My mother yells from the kitchen.

"Ok" I shout again taking in my surroundings while slowly walking upstairs and go into my room.

All my things already put together and my clothes are currently lying on my bed. I put my book down on the bed turn on my music.

I slowly start putting my clothes away. And soon my brother walks in. "I'm still shocked this is happening" -Daniel asks.

"Same I didn't think we would actually move let alone to Korea" -I say continuing to put my clothes away.

"we'll mom always did say she wanted to come back here." -Daniel says sitting on my chair.

"I don't know, I mean I'm happy that mom seems happy now being away from dad, but I still am bummed about leaving home"

"Yea I get it, I miss Olivia." -Daniel

"Are you going to call her? I mean I know she said she doesn't wanna to do long distance but she still caress about you."

"Maybe" -Daniel

"We'll I'm gonna go in the backyard and read so I'll see you later" I say grabbing my book and leaving my room.

I've always loved being outside with a book. Somehow laying on the grass with a book helped me get away from my troubles. It made me feel safe. And that's just what I need right now after moving halfway around the world to escape my father.

I open the door to the backyard and see someone lying on the grass. I walk closer to him and instantly notice his features. He looks so ethereal from his perfectly clear skin with his freckles that only add perfection to his face and his blonde hair that is currently flowing through the air as he is asleep.

I gently nudge his arm and speak. "Excuse me, who are you?" He instantly got up and rubbed his eyes. "Hi" he says and I instantly freeze in shock. His voice is extremely deep. Its cool how his voice doesn't match at all with his face. 

"Uh what are you doing in my backyard?" I ask trying to regain composure. He looks at me blankly then speaks up "I didn't know anyone was moving in here, I sometimes hop the fence from my house to avoid my family."

"Oh." Was all I managed to say.

"We'll I'll better be going home."  He say while starting to walk away toward the fence.

"Wait... my name is y/n and you can come here anytime you want I don't mind." I say Making him turn around. "My name is Felix" he says and hops the fence back to his house.

Well that was interesting. Weirdly enough I'm kinda hoping to see him again. I open my book and continue reading where I left off.

_____________________________________
Felix pov

Well that was weird. Who would come up to a complete stranger laying down in their backyard. I think walking back inside my house. I grab my phone from the counter and call hyunjin. After a few seconds of waiting he answers.