Cheating in the Bleachers

Comenzar desde el principio

~Draco's Pov~

I drop to the ground and slide through a puddle to get to the end of the course that was set up for practice. Once I stand up I look over to the bleachers where I left my stuff, only to see Fallon with her hand under her skirt, her eyes closed, her mouth open, eyebrows furrowed, her tight little white button up now showing her bra, sadly I can't tell the color or see if it's showing any cleavage, and her little skirt is clinging to her beautiful thick thighs.

I walk over to the rest of the team still looking at her with a grin on my face. Suddenly she opens her eyes and looks directly at me. Was she like this because of me?

Her mouth opens wider and her eyes quickly shut back. Now I know she's like this because of me.

I say goodbye to my friends and run into the bleachers to grab my stuff, then I head towards Fallon.

As I'm walking towards her I hear her moan my name, not Harry's name, Mine.

~Fallon's Pov~

"Shit Draco, that feels good" I moan as I reach my high, cumming in my thong.

All of the sudden I hear footsteps and and feel someone standing next to me.

"It'd feel even better if I was actually the one doing it"

My eyes fly open as I hear Draco's voice. I look over to see Draco knelt down beside me.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were right there"

"Are you sorry I heard or that you said it?" He asked raising a brow

"I'm sorry you heard it, I'm sure as hell not sorry I moaned your name". maybe I'm getting a little to confident.

"Good, because I'm going to make sure you keep moaning it".

He placed his hand on my lower thigh and started moving it up. I gasped at this action. His hand was softer than I thought it'd be, I figured his hand would be calloused and rough from Quidditch, but it was soft and smooth. He was gentle instead of rough, though I'm sure if I asked he could be rough.

His hand reached my panties and he started playing with my clothed clit.

"Your a lot more gentle than I thought you'd be" I stated looking him in the eyes.

"Ooh so you want it rough".

He grabbed my panties and quickly pulled them off me. He moved so he would be Infront of me then grabbed my hips aggressively and shoved his head between my legs. He started to lick my clit in fast, tight circles.

He picked up his pace and started sucking aswell. He grabbed my hips tightly pulling me closer to his face, there's sure to be bruises in the morning.

"Oh~ shit Draco I'm gonna cum~" my thighs closed in around his head right after said those words.

He went faster and faster. About a minute later I came.

It's not that I was easy to make cum, it's the fact that my pussy hasn't had this attention in 4 months and Draco was really good at this.