参 ; Hashira Meeting III

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

NOTES

Enjoy :)

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

「 ☁️ 」

— "I'M AFRAID I DON'T, Master. If it were human, there would be no question we'd spare it. But after all we've gone through, after losing countless of our brethren, asking us to house a demon? It's unacceptable." Sanemi speaks lowly, seething with rage.

'You son of a bitch. Name one person who died, then come to me and say it's unacceptable. Plus, you've been housing a demon for four years without even knowing it. Get a better radar for this stuff.'

The Wind Hashira's frown seems to grow, as he takes his sword from the floor and slashes his own arm. His blood mixes with the blood from Nezuko on the floor, much to Hikari's distaste.

"Hear me, Master! The depravity of a demon, I will prove it to you here and now!" he yells.

"Sanemi. . ." Ubuyashiki's constant smile fades as he looks down at the Hashira.

The swordsman puts Nezuko's box on the ground, holding his wound above the box and watching as his blood slowly dripped onto the wood.

"Hey, demon, it's time for your dinner. Take a bite." he laughs. "No need to hold back! Just show us your true colors! And then I'll destroy you right here and now!"

"Get away from her!" Tanjiro shouts, trying to get closer to the box.

Obanai's eyes narrow. "It's the daytime, no good doing this now. It'll only show itself in the shadows."

"Master, please forgive the discourtesy I am about to commit." Sanemi says lowly, before throwing the box and jumping into the shaded part of the engawa.

Hikari watched as the Wind Hashira stabbed his sword through the box again and again, all the while taunting the demon inside.

"Stop it!!" she heard Tanjiro cry, before being silenced by Iguro's elbow into his back. She frowned at the violence of the Serpent Hashira, but didn't put any effort into stopping him just yet.

 Realizing that this was just going to get tedious, she directed her attention to her wind chimes, reading the messages carved into the glass.

'May the eternity of safety never come to an end, as the owner of this spell may resort to unkindness. May the sun never burn your precious skin, may the heat never scar your glowing eyes.'

However, her attention was brought back to the engawa as the demon girl, Nezuko, stood in front of Shinazugawa. Hikari guessed she had been there for at least a minute, staring at the Hashira's wound with longing. As a demon, she could easily tell the girl was itching to attack him. In all honesty Hikari was tempted to attack Shinazugawa herself, but having managed to last four years without devouring any type of human flesh, she was able to stop herself.