Tecchou date

PLEASE READ THIS:This is an aftermath AU
-Fukuchi in prison
-ada get along with hd
-(VERY BUT VERY)BAD GRAMMAR
(Im gonna add other things)

Tecchou finaly has a free week from work and he want to spend it with jouno.Jouno...tecchou was to scared to lose jouno again,after what fukuchi did to him,tecchou became protective and start having trust issues but his trust issues dint stop him from telling to somone how he truly feel about jouno...Kenji,Ranpo(he found out by himself) and tachira(he know that if he talk to teruko about his crush she WOULD tell it to everyone).

Tecchou after wake up,eat and take a shower he call Kenji,Kenji also used to have a crush on kyouka but now they are dating(bc i say so) and tecchou want to ask Kenji how to ask Jouno on a date

"Mornig kenji"
"Hey tecchou!mornig!how are you?"
"Im fine but i need to ask you a advise"
"What do you need?"
"I want to ask jouno to go out for a date for confess"
"Congrats!!i can help you with that!ask him in person on a date"
"Yes...but im scared...what if he reject me.."
"Im pretty sure he wont!and then you dont have to worry about what bad could happed"
"I try,thanks Kenji"
"No problem!any time!"

Tecchou sight as he change his clothes,he never choose clothes more carefully than that time in his life.And then go to jouno hause.

Tecchou knock at Jouno hoping that hes NOT asleep.
"Who is it?"
"Its me,Tecchou"
"What do you want now"
"Can you open the door first"
"No,tell me what do you want"
"Please.."
Jouno sight as he open the door
"What"
"Do you mind if he we go out togheter today...like a date?"

Jouno froze in place,he really dint expect that

"Eh-?

"A date"
Tecchou said firmly but worried

"I heard that.."
Jouno was so nervous and confused,he dint expect that at 10am

Tecchou decide to speak
"Is it ok for tonight...only if you want to.."
Tecchou was so scared of rejection

"Time..?"
Jouno dint want to say yes directly,it was too embarrassing but what it makes all more embarrassing was that smile and Blush on Tecchou face.
"8pm if is it ok for you"
"Yeah.. fine"

That night

Tecchou was the most nervous and happy man alive,he arleady said to Jouno the restourant and prenotate for them a table but he can't wait anymore and he told himself to confess now in front of the restaurant;Tecchou take some deep breath before see Jouno in that suit,it suit him.

"Hey"

"You look very pretty"

Jouno blush
"Dont say that so randomly"
"But its the true"
"Its a shame that i cant say that about you...i WOULD say that too if i could see you.. "
Jouno said as he blush a little and then suddendly felt his hand more warm,Tecchou was holding his hand

"I have something to tell you saigiku.."
Tecchou blush uncotrolabily,and his hand were shacking and tecchou can feel that
Jouno squeeze Tecchou hand gently
"You can tell me anything"
Tecchou calm down at Jouno words.
"Jouno...i really like you...you the most important person in my life and i really care about you,you dont have to say that you like me back because you feel empathic and-"
Tecchou words get stoped by tecchou sweet lips on his,tecchou mind was about to explode...Jouno cold hands on his cheeks and his lips on his..Tecchou could ask for better as he close his eyes and kiss back the white haired boy.
As Jouno pull back from that long gentle kiss Tecchou look at him with a smile on his face.
"You idiot..why you dint said it before..."