"What are you talking about?" Brian asked.

Han nodded. "It's true." He said as Sophia reached her hand out for Brian's. "That phone's filled with coded payment tramsactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel."

"Who the hell is Braga?" Roman asked.

Dom looked over to him. "He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico."

"And my old boss." Gisele added, Roman shooting her a look. "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country"

Brian held Sophia's hand tighter as he sighed. "It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met."

"Okay, so y'all know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej questioned.

Brian turned away from them letting go of her hand as he paced around. Sophia's eyes followed him. "He's sitting in a prison cell in Los Angeles."

Tej frowned. "How do you know that?"

Sophia ran a hand through her hair, "Brian put him there."

Brian sighed. "All right, so this is the break we were looking for. If the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to."

Gisele turned to look at him. "I'm going to pay him a visit."

Sophia turned to him as well as Roman glanced between the two. Sophia started to play with her necklace as a bad feeling ran through her stomach. 

"Are you serious right now? Think about what you're saying. You're wanted, Brian." Roman said as Dom looked to his sister and then over to Brian.

"The moment you step foot off that plane, it's a wrap. You're not coming back." Hearing that made Sophia panic more since their are so many ways this could go wrong.

"Coming back?" Tej repeated. "How are you going to get in the country?"

Brian moved to stand in front of Dom. "Let me worry about that."

 He sighed as he looked at Dom while Sophia walked off not wanting to hear a plan that can put Brian more in danger. She knew he felt guilty for everything that happened with Letty but it wasn't his fault and she wished he could see that. 

 "This is on me. I'm the one that served her up to Braga. I'm the one that gets to make it right. Let me make it right."

Dom nodded. "Be careful." 

His eyes glanced toward where his sister stood pacing in the corner and Brian followed his gaze, "Go. Talk to her."

Brian walked over to her and grabbed her arms to stop her from pacing. Sophia avoided eye contact with him as she fiddled with her hands.

Brian opened his mouth to speak but she cut him off. "I know you feel guilty about Letty, so I understand why you're doing this." 

"It doesn't make me feel any less worried about you." She admitted as she stared at him. 

"Hey." Brian whispered as he cupped her face in his hands. Sophia sighed as she held his wrists with her hands. "Nothing's going to happen to me. Okay?" 

Sophia nodded her head as she stared up at him, "I'm not going anywhere." Sophia squeezed his wrists gently.

 "Okay." She whispered back as she traced the tattoo on his right wrist. "Just promise me, you'll be careful."

"I promise." Brian nodded before leaning down to connect their lips.

An Hour Later 

After Brian had left the team started to go over the camera footage again to see if there was anyway they could find out how they are hacking into the systems. They also wanted to see if they could tap into the system and look over footage. Sophia sat next Tej as she watched him type away.