Chapter 8: Android Reunion

Piccolo landed in a desert area as the androids did the same. 17 looked at Piccolo as he was on the ground while 16 and 18 were sitting on a big rock.

17 said "So are we gonna fight or you gonna let us kill Goku."

Piccolo said "Yes we can fight..It's time to end this once and for all." He remove his weighted training outfit. He had his purple gi and brown shoes. He was ready for battle. 17 was looking at Piccolo as they both started to attack and fight each other. Unaware of who was there watching their fight as Imperfect Cell was hiding in a cave. He was planning on taking 17 and absorbing his power when's he off guard. For now he waits for his chance.

16 said "The green man is very strong."

18 said "Well 17 can handle him big guy."

16 said "That is true but I sense something different about the green man." 18 wondered what he meant as Piccolo fist 17 stomach as 17 did the same to Piccolo, back and fourth. These two were tearing each other apart. It was an even battle.

Tien was sensing the battle from the distance. Roshi too as he having a smoke. Krillin was nervous since he didn't know what was gonna happen next.

Piccolo grunted saying "Damn you are good andriod.."

17 said "You too dude. But tell me, is that all you got." Piccolo smirked as he then kicks 17 in the head. 17 fell and does a barrel roll and then noticed Piccolo about to charge at him as 17 flies up. Piccolo stops and begins to shoot ki blasts. Though something was wrong. 17 was wondering why Piccolo was aiming away from him. "Your aiming sucks."

Piccolo said "I know! Because I wasn't aiming to you!" 17 was confused as he then sees a very bright light as he turns around seeing a lot of ki energy surrounding him."

17 said "Ohhhhhh...shi-" Piccolo put his hands together as all the ki blasts hit 17. Which caused a huge explosion. 18 was shocked as 16 had his arms crossed. The smoke clears as 17 was huffing. His clothes were ripped a bit as he was amazed by Piccolo's strength.

//Meanwhile//

Vegeta was watching Broly get healed in the healing pod. Trunks made it to Capsule Corp as he dashes to the healing pod room where he sees his dad.

Trunks said "Father...is broly okay?"

Vegeta said "Yes he's fine. He got his ass kicked by some bug man. From what I can tell he's strong enough to beat Broly.."

Trunks said "Cell...damn it!" He punched the wall.

Vegeta said "That's his name. Cell..well I wanna fight him. He sounds like a good opponent."

Trunks said "He's a monster! Why do you care about fighting him! He's probably way stronger than you!"

Vegeta said "Shut up boy! Anyways when he's healed up then we can start our training. Don't you ever disrespect me again or else I'll kick your ass back to where you came from. Some son you are...a disappointment.." He leaves very pissed. Trunks sighed as he watched Broly in the healing pod.

Trunks said "I'm sorry broly..I should of followed you. Cell...damn you. Your gonna pay!"

//Meanwhile//

Piccolo and 17 have both been worn out from their fight that somehow it was looking like a draw.

17 said "You know green man. I'm impressed. Your the first guy that I had a decent chance of staying alive fighting me." Piccolo huffed and smirked at that comment.

Piccolo said "Your not bad android." 17 got up as he was about to go towards Piccolo as suddenly Piccolo sense a familiar foe coming their way. Imperfect Cell suddenly strikes 17 in the face and decks Piccolo in the stomach hard.