"Your second brother Zhu, your brain is really bad. He still wants his wife to leave the house cleanly, but Xiuchang's brother pinched him for adultery and insisted on it. He has to pay most of the relocation money after leaving the house. But I think he deserves it. Her brother Xiuchang is a good person and protects her younger sister." The old secretary is like this, he is very protective of

Shaojia Village, But he is less protective of those who are not from the Shao family.

In the same thing, Shao Peng did not do as well as Second Brother Zhu, who wanted his wife to go out of the house; Shao Peng used his wife as a shield, and almost sent someone in for "free meals". is shameless. But he didn't mention Shaopeng the whole time.

Shao Ling: "What else is there? What else is new in our village?"

The old secretary: "Your village head uncle, he was kicked out. Now Shao An is acting as the village head."

Shao Ling: "Wow Groove?"

The village head has also been the head of their village for more than 20 years, who would have thought of it.

The old secretary sighed and said: "The one who implicated Kamasi and Shaopeng, isn't Shao Peng his eldest nephew? When Kamasi came, he was the one who supported him. If he doesn't go down, the victim will die." Willing? Besides, he is indeed responsible for this matter. He has endorsed Kamasi several times, and now he has seen the consequences."

Shao Ling sighed: "This man..."

For a while, I didn't know what to say, the old man The secretary sighed: "Don't talk about this, there are several divorced couples in our village, Shao Peng and his wife are still in a lawsuit, and Li's daughter-in-law and Zhang's daughter have all left."

He counted with his fingers and said, "From the relocation to the present, there have been 18 divorced couples in the village. Even your aunt Cuifen has divorced."

Li Shuxin: "My mother!"

She was really shocked, She asked in disbelief, "How can Aunt Cuifen still get a divorce?"

She remembered that the old couple had a very good relationship, but they divorced suddenly, which was really unexpected. Li Shuxin was not shocked when Xiuchang's sister-in-law got divorced, because she remembered that she had been divorced in her previous life. She might be able to bear it for a while, but she wouldn't endure it forever.

But Aunt Cuifen, she owns the breakfast shop, the old couple are very hardworking and live a harmonious life, and they never see anything wrong with them, but now they say they are separated?

It was precisely because he did not expect that that Li Shuxin was particularly shocked. Similarly, Shao Ling was also surprised: "They can also get a divorce? Sure enough, anything can happen." The old secretary sighed again and said: "

But Isn't it? I was also shocked when I heard that they were going to get a divorce. I thought about going over to persuade them, but they have completed the divorce procedures. Besides, they are not young, they are in their fifties, how can I persuade them?" "

Then , why divorced."

The old secretary: "Because of the child."

He really didn't understand, and said: "There are two old couples in his family, one is partial to the eldest, and the other is partial to the second. The father wants to give the elder a little more, thinking that this is the eldest son. Yes. Cuifen wants to give more to her youngest son, as a mother loves her. No, conflicts arise. His family fought fiercely over the matter of relocation. It hit the head directly. The two brothers are not good, they don't come back very often after going out, but they must ask for money when they come back. Now it's even more for money to persuade parents to divorce. The old couple also treat the other child I feel chilled, and feel that my wife is unreasonable, no, I'm divorced."