There is not even a reunion porridge this year, so it is even more deserted. He said: "These boys in the village don't come back very often now. The port in the part of your breeding circle has already started construction, and there were people watching the fun before. Now no one comes." He looked at Shao Ling and said

: "Second Uncle Guo's isn't your small business? You have to come here often."

Shao Ling smiled, looked at him, and said in a whisper, "You old man, do you just want to chat with someone?

" It's true, but the old secretary refused to admit it, and said: "Then why not, I'm just an old man who wants to give you life advice."

Shao Ling: "Ouch.

" I threw up."

Don't look at what the old secretary said, but in fact the old secretary doesn't really explain the truth of life to others, which is really a great advantage. After all, some old people just like to tell people these things, like a rabbit curse.

Shao Ling drank tea, ate melon seeds, and picked out some risee candies and put them in his pocket.

The corner of the old secretary's mouth twitched, and he said, "Why are you acting like a child?"

As for children, people would like to put candy on them. Well, for the sake of good luck, don't you just let people eat it?"

He picked out a few more flavors he liked, and swept them into his wife's pocket. Li Shuxin didn't speak much the whole time, she wasn't familiar with it, and didn't know what to say.

The old secretary looked at their husband and wife and said, "Your husband and wife are doing well."

Shao Ling complained: "Of course we are fine as you said. It feels weird when you say that." The

old secretary drooped his eyes, Then he said: "It's been a hundred years of cultivation, it's rare for you to have such a fate to get together, but you must be together well, don't engage in those messy things, don't burn it if you have a little money and don't know what your last name is."

It is obvious that there is something in the words, and there are negative teaching materials.

Shao Ling gossiped and asked: "What's the matter? What's the matter?"

The old secretary gave him a blank look and said, "Why are you still watching the excitement?"

Shao Ling: "I just want to watch the excitement? "

He smiled and said: "Why is there anyone in the village who can't live anymore?"

The old secretary: "The second child of the old Zhu's family is divorced, completely divorced."

They have heard the news, Shao Ling said : "Isn't it normal to get a divorce? Normal people can't do what Second Brother Zhu did. It's pretty good that Second Sister Zhu can bear it for so long."

Li Shuxin nodded aside.

In fact, she knew Second Sister Zhu, and she could tell that Second Sister Zhu was not a very strong person, she was very old-fashioned in her bones, and it was precisely because of this that she would not easily divorce. But no matter in her previous life or this life, she got divorced in the end.

It can be seen that the second brother Zhu really did something outrageous.

This can be forced to this position by an old-fashioned family-oriented woman, which shows how shameless he is.