弐 ; Hashira Meeting II

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

NOTES

I didn't like Sanemi in Season 1. He was a bit of a jerk.
Enjoy :)

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

「 ☁️ 」

— THE TENTH HASHIRA steps out from behind a wall.

'Oh, God, not this guy.'  Hikari mentally eyerolls.

"Is this the moron who brought a demon along with him?" The white-haired man grins, holding the box that contained Kamado's demonic companion. "What the hell do you think you're trying to pull here, exactly?" he turns to the boy.

Wind Hashira
/ 不死川 実弥 \
Shinazugawa Sanemi

A second member of the Kakushi rushes towards Shinazugawa.
"Please, Master Shinazugawa! I must ask you to put down that box!" she calls anxiously.

"Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line." Shinobu's smile fades from her face as she stands up to face her fellow Hashira.

'If he does what I think he's going to do, Kamado's going to try and attack him.'  Hikari wonders, looking from Shinazugawa to Kamado.

"Run that by me again, kid?" Sanemi fully turns to Kamado, ignoring Shinobu's request. "She can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans. Was that it? You know what we call that?"

The Hashira draws his sword.

"Completely impossible, you idiot!!"

Sanemi stabs his sword through the box, ignoring the cry in pain that sounded from the inside. This shocked even Hikari, who gasped slightly. From behind her blindfold, her eyes widened, and she fought every urge to jump at Shinazugawa.

'Who does this guy think he is? He can't just attack a demon like that! If only I was allowed to kill him, I would right here and now!'

Hikari soon realizes that she was reverting back to her demonic instincts, and held her head in one of her hands to return fully to her human disguise. As she felt her face, she noticed it was already switching back to the structure of her natural form, and was glad nobody had seen.

'And now he's got demon blood all over the ground. Way to go, Sanemi.'

Her attention is drawn to Kamado as he frees himself from the Kakushi's grip and speeds towards the Wind Hashira.

"Anyone who harms my sister answers to me! I don't give a damn if you're one of the Hashira!" he yells, glaring at Sanemi.

However, this doesn't stop the swordsman from violently withdrawing the sword from the box, with blood splattering across the stones on the ground as it flew from his blade.