Prologue

The boy was walking through the shopping centre of town, stalls selling goods all around him. Eventually he noticed one of the stall owners leaving his stall. He took the chance and grabbed a few pieces of bread and other items and ran.
The man announced something along the lines of he stole from me before beginning to run after the boy.
  After hearing seeing people chasing him the boy ran faster before going into an alley swiftly and hiding the food.
As he was turning back around to see if the coast was clear he saw a guard. The man grabbed the boys arms and quickly cuffed him before walking out of the alley.

A little while later the boy found himself being walked to a cell while being questioned.
"What's your name?" One of the guards asked.
"Owen." He replied.
"Last name?"
Charlie refused to reply as he was harshly tossed into a cell.
"Fine. But we will get answers out of you, boy." the Knight said harshly.

The boy shivered in fear, what did the knight mean by that? Was he going. To be tortured or something?
The boy just sighed as he was lost in thought.
When he finally got out of thought he saw a pair of feet in front of him.
The man in front of him chuckled as he said "so you finally notice me?"
The boy nodded.
"Stand up, the queen is ready to speak with you."

Ahhh this chapter is so short, but then again, it is my first time writing something. I promise the next chapter will be longer!