a soft sigh came from you as silence settled in the room. with the soft sounds of isagi's breathing fanning into your hair, you began to grow emotional. after so many months of being away from him, you finally got him back for a month, only to have him taken from you again. it was so unfair.

you sniffled softly and isagi was quick to turn the two of you onto your side and hold you in his arms. "what's wrong, sweetie? hm?"

isagi pressed small kisses on the top of your head and stroked the side of your face in hopes of soothing you.

"i know how important all of this is for you and i'm so fucking happy that everything is going the way you want but i've just missed you so much" you cried softly, pressing your face into his chest as you gasped softly. "and i know i have no right to feel this way and i know it's selfish but i just need you here with me"

a gentle silence filled the room once more, aside from your soft sobs as isagi thought of what to say. he sighed gently and held you closer to his chest, "you're allowed to be selfish, hun. i kinda just left you all alone didnt i..?"

he sighed once more and ran his hand up and down your side before he gently gripped onto your hip. "wish i didn't have to leave you for so long. it killed me to leave you twice already, not sure how i'm gonna survive leaving you this time"

"it's not like it's any different.." you cried softly, "you seemed to live just fine those other times.."

isagi noticed your tone was almost bitter and he couldn't help but laugh into your hair. "so fucking cute, baby" he laughed softly and gently angled your face upwards so he could kiss you. "you're my beautiful and perfect girlfriend this time.." another kiss was pressed to your lips. "of course it's different"

"yoichi..?"

he hummed softly and looked down at you, "what is it, my love?"

you groaned softly to yourself, wishing that he would just know what you wanted so you wouldn't feel so embarrassed. with his words, you felt the heat growing in your core and you knew that isagi was the only thing that would fix it.

instead of talking, you sighed and pressed your face into his neck, gently sucking on his pulse point. you nearly laughed at the way he stiffened, finding his reactions to pleasure cute.

"y/n.." isagi's tone was embarrassed but he still gently moved your hair to the side so it wouldn't get in your way. a soft moan sounded from his as you bit gently into his skin, leaving a small bite mark. you were still afraid of hurting him, so you wouldn't bite hard enough to draw blood like isagi does to you.

while isagi was distracted with the gentle bites you left on his neck, your hand traveled all the way down his naked torso and past his hips to grab onto his hardening cock.

over the past few weeks of isagi being home, you had only ever touched his cock a few times as you were still inexperienced and he didn't want to make you uncomfortable. instead, isagi would always eat you out then fuck you, which you didn't think was all that fair towards your loving boyfriend.

"y/n.." isagi breathed out, whining softly when he felt your thumb swipe gently over the tip of his cock. "please, sweetie" he begged and thrusted slighting into your hand to find pleasure.

trying to focus, you muttered a soft 'okay' and moved your hand up and down his cock. it was fully hardened now and all you could think about was how he would feel inside of you. part of you wanted to skip this part and ask him if he could just start fucking you, but the other part of you wanted to hear just how loud isagi could get for you.