𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

He nods, "I'm okay mother. I'm fine. I am here to speak to father."

Lo'ak looks up at Jake.

"Oh right" Neytiri turns around to walk out.

She walks towards Jake, "chose your words wisely. Do not be harsh."

She continues to walk, as she makes her way out of the marui.

Jake speaks straight away, "Lo'ak. Son. I am sorry."

"You are?" Lo'ak asks.

"I took anger out on you, that should not have been taken out on you. I just-" he stops speaking, as he looks at Lo'ak.

The look on Lo'aks' face, showing Jake just how wrong he was.

"I am worried Lo'ak. About everything. Constantly, my mind it is like so many things colliding together. My worry is reflecting badly on you all, and I am sorry" Jake apologised.

Lo'ak nods, "we are worried too father. Even me."

Jake looks to Lo'ak.

"Every day, since we have been here, I wake up hoping, that grandma is still alive. That she is still safe. That the people are okay and not hurt. I did not ask for this to happen. For our lives to be this way. If I had a choice, I would not chose to live this way" Lo'ak says.

"Lo'ak, don't-"

"It is the truth. So please, do not take it out on us. Because we are all on the same page" Lo'aks' voice begins to break, as her felt himself being on the verge of tears.

He turns away to walk out, afraid of breaking down in front of his father.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Kiri, why are we so far away from everyone else? What kind of secret is this?" Lëy'la asks.

Kiri finally stops before she turns around and squeals.

Lëy'la jumps, not expecting her sister to be that high pitched.

But she laughs it off, as she sees her sister excited.

"What is going on Kiri? Tell me" Lëy'la asks.

"He's so cute, right?" Kiri asks.

"Who?" Lëy'la asks, looking around.

Kiri slaps the back of her head, getting Lëy'las' attention, "Rotxo! He's so cute, right!"

"Oh" Lëy'la laughs nervously, "yes. He is. Kiri, what are you-"

"I'm thinking to ask him to dance with me, for the underwater ceremony" Kiri says, "I really want to get to know him more."

"Oh you are" Lëy'la nods.

Kiri nods back repeatedly, not being able to contain her excitement.

"So I need your help. To chose a nice outfit, because I wish to speak to him tonight. To ask him" Kiri says.

"Kiri, I don't know if I can.." Lëy'la hesitates for a moment.