壱 ; Hashira Meeting I

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

NOTES

This chapter is set four years after Hikari obtained the rank of Hashira. The current arc is the cross between the Hashira Meeting/Rehabilitation Training.
Enjoy :)

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

「 ☁️ 」

- TRAVELING WITH A demon was clearly a serious offense within the Demon Slayer Corps. Hikari already knew that. She sighed as she looked down at the unconscious boy on the ground.

'You've really screwed yourself over with this one, Kamado.' she thinks. Although, she doesn't judge him for it. She was a demon herself, one of the Twelve Kizuki at that. There was no point in getting mad at a kid for protecting a demon that was most likely a family member or a friend. It'd be hypocritical of her to do so.

Still, that takes guts to travel with a demon while being a Demon Slayer. Hikari wouldn't do that if her life depended on it. That's a terrifying thing to do.

"Wake up! I said wake up! You gotta- hey, can you even hear me?!" The Kakushi member whisper-yells to Kamado, who doesn't even stir.

'Is this guy even qualified to be a Kakushi? He's unconscious, you idiot. He's not gonna hear you.'

"Come on, get up! Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up, will you?!"

Kamado then blinks furiously, waking up in a panic.

"I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was expecting someone with more flair. But it's just some ordinary-looking kid? Too bad."

Sound Hashira
/ 宇髄 天元 \
Uzui Tengen

Large beads rattle and collide as a tall man puts his hands together and silently prays.

Stone Hashira
/ 悲鳴嶼 行冥 \
Himejima Gyomei

"We must see that this boy is out to trial to be judged. So it shall be!"

Flame Hashira
/ 煉獄 杏寿郎 \
Rengoku Kyojuro

"Let the kid breathe, Kyojuro. He's clearly still recovering."

Sky Hashira
/ 強度
\
Kyoudo Hikari

'What was the name of that bird again? What was it called?'