All Of The Girls You Loved Before

Start from the beginning

Leni went inside the ladies bathroom to pee while waiting for Bongbong to finish. She was about to open the door of her cubicle when she heard some voices outside, probably some employees of the company who watched the game. She ignore them until she heard Bongbong's name being mentioned. She stayed still and listened to them attentively.

"Gwapo ni BBM no?" Employee 1 said.

"Truths! Grabe ang appeal. Lalo na nung nasa court na." Employee 2 agreed.

"Grabe ang tilian kapag nakaka-score sya eh. Lahat yata ng empleyado dito crush sya or naging crush sya at some point of their lives." Employee 3 brought up.

"Medyo masungit lang talaga sa umipisa pero okay naman." Employee 2 added.

"Naku! Yung mga taga-Accounting nga akala mo may artistang nakikita kapag pumupunta si BBM sa kanila. Halos lahat sila patay na patay kay BBM. Yung iba nga may tiktok pa tapos ang caption may BBM." Employee 1 said.

"True!" Employee 3 affirmed. "Gusto ko din tawagin nya akong baba."

They all giggled.

After a while, Leni heard their footsteps fading away indicating that they're gone. She slowly went outside the cubicle and confirmed that she's now alone once again. She went to wash her hands and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She didn't know what to feel after hearing some women fan girling over her husband.

---

Bongbong was wearing a rust long sleeves, which were folded until his elbows. It was paired with black trousers, leather belt, and a leather top sider shoes. He's patiently waiting on their couch at the living room while waiting for Leni to finish.

His head automatically turned when he heard the bedroom door opened. His jaw dropped upon seeing his wife in rust colored sleeved dress.

"What?" Leni asked, confused of her husband's face

"What?" Leni asked, confused of her husband's face. She closes the door of their bedroom.

He walked towards her with much enthusiasm. "God! Can I marry you again?"

She giggled and shoved his face playfully. "Bola!"

He chuckled and held her close through her waist. "You're so beautiful, ba. Thank you for marrying me twice." He kissed her lips.

She cupped his face. "Ikaw din naman, dy. You're so dreamy in that outfit."  She unbuttoned the first two buttons of his top. "There! Now you look like the man whom I will marry for the third time."

They shared a laugh.