You nodded, as Geralt pulled out, then pushed back in. 

His hands laced with yours, as he fucked you gently.

"You are no monster, love," Geralt whispered. "You're my angel, Y/n. My everything."

You couldn't answer. You opened your mouth, letting out a moan. 

Geralt chuckled, kissing your lips.

One hand unlaced from yours, trailing down your body and making contact with your clit.

He made circles with his index and middle finger, causing the knot in your stomach to build up.

"Geralt," You moaned.

"Feel good?" He asked. 

"So so good," You moaned, as Geralt continued kissing your collarbone. 

"Good," Geralt said, before starting to thrust a bit faster.

You moaned louder, Geralt whispering praises and dirty words into your ear.

"Cum all over my cock, pretty girl," Geralt whispered, and you lost it.

You came all over his cock, coating it was slick.

Geralt lasted a few more thrusts before coming inside of you. 

"Fuck me, that was bloody incredible," Geralt said, collapsing next to you. "You get tighter every single time I'm in you."

"No more dirty words," You said, curling up next to him, as Geralt chuckled.

He pecked your forehead, before placing his pants back on, and walking to the sink in the room, wetting a cloth.

He came back to you, and you hesitated, before spreading your legs, wincing.

Geralt cleaned you up, kissing the crook of your nose, before placing the cloth into the sink.

•Smut Ends•

He helped you into your gown, whispering loving words into your ear.

He grabbed gently at your hands, kissing each black mark.

"You'll be okay," Geralt said. "I'll be with you the entire time."

You nodded, laying next to him, both his arms wrapping around you.

"Go to bed," Geralt said. "Try to sleep. I'll be here, sleep or no sleep."

•🏹•

You threw down the head of the beast you were hunting for a mission, Geralt's hand rested protectively on your back.

The head landed in front of your buyers. Well, one laid on the ground, dead. The other had your saddlebags on his shoulders, and Geralt grunted.

"I believe those are mine," Geralt said, and the buyer quickly dropped the bags, before throwing you the pouch of money.

"Geralt, Y/n!" Jaskier said. "They-with the-this woman just killed a man with her bare hands for trying to steal your horse!"