The painful past must be forgotten

Start from the beginning

*Why does she have her own room in this orphanage?* (DS) Yurana.

While Yurana was thinking curiously, her father had just asked the orphanage to open the door to her room, but she broke out of that train of thought to look at the room in front of her.

"Open the door (turn to the orphanage)." Yukito's adoptive father.

"Yes (he said at the end and opened the door of the room)." orphanage.

--------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

(The sound of the door being opened)

The inside of the room was decorated like a girl's room.

Yukito was sitting on a chair playing strings when she heard the door open and quickly put the strings on the table, she got out of her chair and turned to look at the door and saw the orphanage and the angel family

Yukito was sitting on a chair playing strings when she heard the door open and quickly put the strings on the table, she got out of her chair and turned to look at the door and saw the orphanage and the angel family. She said smiling.

"Hello mom, what do you need help with?" Yukito.

The little girl wears a white dress with a little pink, the sleeves are a bit split, at her feet is a white stocking and has a pink bow like the color of her dress, on her head has a white fox ear and has a pink string below the ear.

The little girl with a smile like a sunflower spoke kindly to the orphanage. The girl turned to look at the angel family with curiosity, waiting for the orphanage to finish she asked the orphanage innocently.

"Um, hello Yukito." The orphanage replied to the little girl gently.

"Yes mom, who's the aunt and uncle? (rubbing head, finger pointing at the people behind the orphanage)" Yukito.

"Ah, they're the ones who'll adopt you, Yukito." orphanage explained.

"Really?" surprised the girl asked again to be sure.

"That thing!" The orphanage replied.

*She's so cute, oh my goodness. (screams in thought because of how cute they are to me and is about to fade away at her innocence :D)* (DS) Yurana.

"(Going back to her gently like a mother and then finally leaning down and patting her head affectionately) Hello, I'm the Angel Amily, you can just consider me your mother, Don't be afraid of anything, can you tell me what your name is and how old you are?" Amily (Yukito's adoptive mother).

"(Going up to her sister and father with the thrill of being her sister) You are Yurana, the ultimate Angel, I consider you my second sister." (Associate) Yurana.

"Keep me as Fallen Angel Omaga, you can consider me as your father." Omaga (Yukito's adoptive father).

"Yes, my name is Yukito Lanna, I'm 6 years old, you and I can call you Yenalimi or Yukim as you like! (whispers and caress in the mother's head will adopt her properly! comfortable)" Yukito.

"(stops patting her head) Can you tell me why you're in this orphanage?" Amily.

When she heard that, her face immediately darkened in expressionlessness. Amily saw her face disappear and felt worried for her because she must have been discriminated against by her biological parents because her eyes were extremely weird in their eyes because of people with abnormal eyes. will often be completely outcast and stigmatized. Omaga and Yurana are also worried about the new family member, they are sure she has been shunned by everyone because her eyes are not like normal people and have strange magic against those who hate her. that's why she was put in this orphanage; but she is loved by the children in this orphanage very much her flower magic because it is very beautiful in their eyes, even the older siblings love her and her friends' flower magic She and her siblings also loved her fate like an orphanage. The orphanage saw that and wanted to hug her but because she was about to be adopted, it didn't bother her and her new family so she could get used to her new family giving her a better new life. . The silence in the room lasted until she finally spoke and it was true what the angel family thought.

"From the moment I was born, everyone told me that I was horrible because my eyes were not like them and there was magic that made them more luxurious than me, so that when I was sent to this orphanage, my life was happier. I feel better so I feel a lot better here because my friends and brothers and sisters care about me and I like my magic so I really like it here But I didn't expect even I was adopted. " Yukito said with a half-sad and half-joy mood.

The angel family heard that and felt less worried about her and her face improved when she heard her adoptive mother explain.

"Yukito, in this world every orphan or homeless child has the opportunity to be helped and adopted so it will help brighten their future, so you are one of them. Even if you get discriminated against after being adopted, if you keep trying, you'll succeed, so keep trying to get ahead in your future!" Amily finished speaking and then changed the topic.

"Okay, let's go home together as a family." Amily.

The girl heard that and asked her new mother if she could meet her friends and siblings at the orphanage.