he wants a baby

you and harry were in the living room and watched netflix when he suddenly put his left hand around your right shoulder. you felt so loved and safe in that moment.
"Y/N.." harry said, you could see that he was nervous
"what babe?" you asked while you turned the volume on the TV down
"i don't know what you think but..." he stopped for a sec
"but i think i'm ready to have a baby with you. you're the best woman i have ever known Y/N and i wanna build a family with you." he said while he put his hand on his head and rubbed it.
your eyes widened as you were in complete shock. you couldn't even move your hands.
"w-we-ll uhm.. that came out of nowhere harry. are you sure? i mean... we have been together for 1 year now and yeah, you know all that. honestly i don't thing a baby is the best decision for us right know. i wanna travel with you, see the world and all that. i love you harry but a baby isn't the right in time."
you looked in his green eyes and smiled a little and rubbed his hand.
"i understand baby..." he said with a sad voice.
you felt bad but a baby isn't a priority in your life at the time. you loved harry so so so much, you couldn't wait to marry that man one day.
you hugged each other and continued your movie.
when the movie was done you turned off the TV and went upstairs to sleep.
you looked at your beautiful boyfriend and said "baby" with a sad voice
"yes?" harry said while he brushed his teeth
"i love you."
"i love yoooou more" he said.
"come and hug me, please"
"yeah i'm almost done with my teeth"
when he was done you went straight into bed and looked in each other's eyes.
"how could i be so lucky?" he said while he put his hand in your waist and dragged you so you could be so close to him as possible.
"i feel the same. i love you harry" you said and kissed him.
he kissed you back and smiled. then you could feel how his hand went in your string, you knew exactly want he was going to do.
"babe.." you moaned
"oh i'm sorry-" he said and took his hand away.
you wonder why he apologised.
"what?" you said
"i just didn't think, i'm sorry. it's your body." he said and kissed you
"no i liked it" you said while you kissed him passionately.
"you liked it?" he said with a smirk on his face.
you saw how he began to take off his clothes and you did the same.
now you both were in only underpants and you could see that harry's cock began to grow.
it turned you on so you sat on your knees and put your fingers on it.
"don't tease me like that babe" harry moaned
"oh you think i'm not going to tease you?"
you dragged down his underpants and his cock stood right up on his stomach.
"suck" he said.
you licked the head and harry leaned his head back and his eyebrows began to scrunch.
"uhh Y/N, don't stop." he said.
now you had his whole cock in your mouth and harry had his right hand on your head.
you began to you up and down, fast.
"fuck Y/N" harry said.
you almost threw up cause his his cock were down your throat, then harry's stomach started to tense and that was your sign that you did a good job.
"UHHHH oh my jesus christ Y/N, i- i- i'm gonnnna- uhhhhh.. i'm gonna- UHHH CUM!" he said with a deep, sexy voice.
after a while he came in your mouth and you swallowed all the cum.
"wow.. baby that was the best!" harry said and grabbed your thighs and put you in his waist.
"now it's your turn" he said.
you felt his hard clock against your back and then he grabbed it and slide into you.
"ahhh.." you moaned.
"fuck Y/N, you're so damn tight." he said.
harry began to push faster into you and you felt how you started to tighten around his huge cock.
in the middle of your wonderful time you started to think if harry remembered to use a condom.
"harry! stop! babe!! stop." you screamed.
"what honey??" harry took out his member fast.
"did you use a condom?" you asked concentrated.
"oh shit, no!" he said and went straight to the bedside table and took a condom out of the package.
"well that was close" you said and laughed
"yes it was" he laughed
when he had put the condom on, you continued.
"i love you Y/N" harry said while he was a moaning mess.
"i- i love you more harry!" you said with a fast breath and grabbed his neck.
his hands were on your bum while you bite your lips and cried a lot.
"almost there!" you screamed and moaned.
"oh my fucking god, Y/N" he gasped.
and then you came.
harry whispered in your ear and said
"that's my girl." with a smirk.
your legs was shaking a lot, so harry put you down on the bed.
"you okay?" he asked and laughed
"y-yeah, it's fine." you closed your eyes.
"babe" you said
"yeah??" harry said while he drank a bottle of water.
"come to me" you said
"okay, on my way" he laughed
"what is it?"
"i though about having a baby while we just had the best time ever."
his eyes were like diamonds and you could see how existed he was.
"i can see us with a little baby actually."
"are you serious?!" he said and hugged you
"yeah, i am" you said and smiled.
"i love you Y/N" he said
"impossible. cause i love you more" you said.

hope you liked it<3
don't forget to like and comment, it would mean the world to me!!