Chapter I: New Blood

The glow of the candles in the hallway cast a romantic and erie glow. There were things happening and these things were going to beam a new light on the inter workings of the clergy. Papa Nihil and Sister Imperator spoke to each other with more urgency in the Sister's words. Both of their attentions turned to lay eyes upon Cardinal Copia as the man carried a boombox over his shoulder. The greetings between them remained very short as Papa could not believe the Sister was actually serious about this Cardinal being next in line. At the end of it all, Sister remarked, "Come, Papa, we must give your sons the news. They have a new mission now."

When the mission was completed, it was more known that this Cardinal would be the one to lead. While Sister went out for errands in her hooptie, there was an accident and a revelation within the ministry. After the mission had been carried out, a letter had been found and given to Papa Nihil. His fingers shakily open the crinkled paper, it appeared as those it had been wrote a long while ago. Once he read the letter, he turned to the children,
"The bloodline is not broken yet."
It was after this revelation that he received news about the accident Sister had. He went off to see her, not before ensuring to do the task that the letter had requested.

"Leave us." Papa requested of the children as he walked down past the nurses desk to the room where Sister was kept. The letter from previously was crumbled in the pocket of his robes as he did not forget the contents.
When she saw him, she spoke, "Papa? Is that you?" He breathed from the oxygen mask before he saw the young sister before him.
"I bring some news with me." His clouded eyes watched as the woman had tensed as she was caught off guard by this sudden change in tone.
"It seems there is another." Imperator had a confused look underneath the bandages,
"What do you mean another?"
The Papa had slowly paced the room, "It seems the bloodline is not over."
He dug through the pockets of his robe as he pulled the letter out lifting it in the air, "You see, one of my sons contributed to the bloodline."
The Sister could not believe it, "That's nonsense. How do you know it is not some prank?"
He shrugged nonchalantly, "I have my ways, Sister. Besides I brought them with me."
In that moment, the door to the room had opened revealing a petite young woman of around five feet tall. Her hair was blonde, but so blonde that it appeared white as it cascaded just a few inches below her shoulders. The woman was pale with a child-like face revealing she was in her twenties. Not to mention her eyes, one was blue-gray while the other one was a glowing white. The attire she wore was a long sleeve long black gown with lace and a cloak donned around her with embroidered gold ministry symbols.
"Meet Secundo's daughter."