I just want you (Sebastian Vettel)

Y/N's POV

Sebastian and I had been friends for a long time. We were always there for one another whenever something happened, we always had each other's back, and we cared so much about each other. I suppose we are platonic soul mates? I wouldn't know... especially not with the crush I have on Sebastian... It feels so wrong.. I mean He is my best friend... I can't fall for him... But it's too late because I already have...

Currently, Sebastian and I are hanging out in my living room. We're watching one of our favorite movies. We're doing this because Seb is having a bit of a rough day.. So I asked if he wanted to come over and watch our favorite movies and shows. Because that usually helps, and I really care about him.

"Seb..?" I asked, looking over at him. "Yea Y/NN, what's up?" He asked, giving me a slight smile. "Are you feeling any better? I'm asking cause I'm worried and cause I love you." Oh fuck did I just? Oh no.. "I-I mean that in a friendly manner, of course." I quickly said, God, I hope that I managed to save myself. It would be so embarrassing if he knew.. I just can't lose the friendship that I have with him.

"I am yea Y/NN all thanks to you." He said, moving closer to me. "Just sucks I wish you meant that 'I love you' in more than just a friendly way.." he said, sighing. I blushed and looked at him confused. "w-what do you mean Seb?" I asked, stuttering. "You know... I just want you.. to be mine." He said, smiling when he saw I was blushing.

He moved closer to me, taking a deep breath. "Can I please kiss you Y/N?" He asked, sounding desperate. "Y-yes. Please do Seb." I replied. He quickly kissed me. The kiss was passionate and sweet.

After a little while, we pulled away, both taking a deep breath. "I love you too, Y/N. Be mine?" He asked, sounding nervous. "Yes, of course, Seb." I said, taking a hand through his beautiful locks of hair. He smiled and pulled me into a tight, comforting hug. "Thank you for taking care of me, Y/NN." He said, kissing my forhead. "You take care of me just as much as I take care of you, Seb. Don't ever forget that." I replied as I kept playing with his hair.

I totally don't regret having a crush on him any longer. I just wish I had told him sooner. That would have been better. But now I get to be his and be with him. God, I love him.

AUTHORS NOTE!

This wasn't the best I am aware of. But Seb is an angel and one of my favorite drivers🖤 I'm sad he has retired🥹😭