Carlos Oliveira x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I'm liking this a lot," he says, placing his hands on your thighs. He squeezes them with such strength that it makes you suck in a breath. He laughs, and continues to massage you.

"Carlos, I... I need you. I don't know why right now, but I just know that I do." He moves to groping your ass, and presses your heat down on his lap with force.

"I know exactly what you mean, sweetheart. Can I take care of you?" He looks at you with such longing, begging for a yes. You nod, and he goes straight back to kissing you, this time peppering kisses down your neck. "Hope you don't mind I take care of myself too," he says with a deep voice into your neck. As your hands grip his pecs, his mouth finds its way to your chest.

He doesn't know what it is, but something about you brings out a monster in him. The kind of monster with brute strength to do whatever he pleased with you, the kind that wouldn't hesitate to take you in his arms and never let go. Carlos pulls your breasts out of your shirt, not even bothering to take it off and goes straight for your sensitive buds, his mouth on one, fingers on the other, trying to get you even more soaking for him.

You gasp, and he sucks harder, wanting more of your little noises to fill his ears. Beneath you, his hardness grows, creating some friction against your wet heat. He bucks up into you, signaling you to slowly grind. His mouth pops off your nipple and connects with yours, meanwhile both of his hands are feeling up your chest.
Once again his tongue melds with yours, his passion ever so strong.

"H-hey, wait," you plead. He stops, and looks at you with care. "Can I maybe uhm... Could I give you head?" His pupils widen, and a devilish grin appears on his face.

"How could I say no to someone so fucking cute," he says. He slides you in between his legs, and allows you to unbutton his pants. Lightly, you trace your fingertips along the outline of his cock through his underwear, and he breathes in sharply. He was getting teased, and he knew it. But, he let it slide because he wanted any and every type of touch from you.

Under your fingers you could feel the edge of his tip and even the veins that pulsed around his rod. You leaned down and gave his dick kisses all the way down, and let your fingertips trace around his balls.

"Get to it, girl," he growls. His voice was so deep, so needy for you. You'd never met anyone that exuded sex and hunger as much as this man did, and it made you need him even more. You did as he commanded, and pulled his cock out of his underwear. He lightly groaned, and your eyes widened at the sight.

Tip covered in precum, throbbing and nearly purple, enticed you to take it in. His juice filled your taste buds and made your mouth water, drool pooling on his tip.

"Fuck, don't stop now sweetheart."

You continue, taking him in further and further, inch by inch. Once half of his length was coated in saliva, you take his member out with a pop. Looking up at him, you licked from his balls all the way up, the sensual look of you causing more precum to leak out.

Without warning, you take his entire length into your throat, choking yourself on him, causing his hands to grasp your hair. You feel yourself getting face fucked, your gag reflex threatening to activate. He pulled your hair slightly as he held your head, thrusting up into your mouth. A low guttural groan left his mouth, and he had to stop himself.

"Pants off, I want to take care of you and myself at the same time." Without a moment wasted, your pants were off, and your legs straddled him, your body hovering over.

"Please, Carlos, I want to ride you," you whisper with a begging tone. He lifts his cock, the head tracing your slick entrance. You bite your lip and whine, and he nods, giving you permission to lower yourself onto him.

Once his tip is in he lets go, and places both hands on your shoulders. He pushes down roughly, shoving it in to the hilt. You moan, nearly scream, and he covers your mouth.

"Shshshh, can't be too loud now can we?" He coos, a mischievous tone in his voice. "Now, go on. Ride, ride until you break." You use your leg strength, raising yourself and letting your body sink down at a stimulating pace. Although your legs were shaking like crazy, the ecstasy of his cock hitting your spot drove you on, making you ride him even faster.

"Oh, oh god Carlos, I'm already close," you whisper. His hands go to the floor on his sides, and he begins to thrust himself into you, fucking you even harder and deeper. You toss your head back in pleasure, feeling every vein rub against your walls.

"That's it, I'm going to make you cum so hard on this thick cock." Your fingernails dig into his shoulders, and your body begins to shake. Your sweet release finally comes, and you ride it out as Carlos pounds you relentlessly. "Good girl, oh fuck-"

Warmth fills you up, and you whimper, as his thrusts spread it all over your insides. He slows and stops, and lets you keep in his cock while you both catch your breaths. After some time, he pulls out and helps you dress.

Now, both of you are standing, admiring each other in the moonlight, arms wrapped around one another. He places a soft kiss to your forehead, holding you close to his chest.

"Thank you for the comfort," you say. He looks down at you, a kind light in his eyes.

"Anytime. Literally, hah. I'll keep you safe, I promise. Let's go kick some ass."

I'm a little angy bc Wattpad is bugged, and I'm having to screenshot my drafts and retype them because they seem to have problems saving, so I'm writing these in one sitting lol. Hope you liked it❤️