-

It was time to go to class, so they picked up their things and made their way to Uzui's class. When the whole class got there, Uzui didn't stand up like usual.

"Good morning, class," Uzui said, "Just do whatever, don't be loud"

Everyone started talking, and Uzui slammed his hand on his desk.

"I literally said don't be loud. Do you guys want to work? Because I can give you something to work on"

The whole class said no and started whispering. Inosuke stood up and walked toward Uzui's desk.

"Um"

"Just go, I don't care"

"Ok, thank you" Inosuke bowed and left to go to the bathroom.

Zenitsu was a little confused about why Uzui was acting like this. He had been fine in the morning when they left to go to school. He couldn't take his eyes off Uzui, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Dude, you're going to dig holes on his skin if you stare like that" Genya said

Zenitsu looked at Genya, and Genya laughed

"You were probably thinking that he is so fine"

"What? No! I'm not thinking that" Zenitsu tried defending himself

"Sure you weren't, you were drooling over here"

Uzui was listening to the conversation and smiled to himself.

"He's probably thinking about his wife while you're over here drooling"

Zenitsu looked at Uzui to see him smiling, then turned back to Genya

"Stop saying that" Zenitsu said, "I was not drooling"

Genya laughed again, "Sure sure I'll leave you alone"

Zenitsu rolled his eyes but chuckled. "Whatever"

After a few minutes, Inosuke came back into the room and sat on his desk. (Yes, he has a desk, he doesn't sit on the wall) He was going to go on his phone, but someone touched his shoulder and sat next to him.

"Hey" Aoi said with a smile

"Hi" Inosuke replied

"You seem pretty sad and alone. So I decided to make you some company"

"I'm fine, thank you"

"We can still talk" Aoi smiled again

"About?"

"Anything you want" She responded

"Um. I don't know"

"Oh, well, how are you feeling? Why aren't you with your friends?"

Inosuke took a glance at Zenitsu and then at Tanjiro, who unfortunately was looking at him. Inosuke looked back at Aoi. 

"Just some small problems"

"Hmm, well, why not work them out?"

"It's not that easy"

"How come?"

"I'm not telling you my problems, pigtails"

Aoi sighed and laughed at the nickname, "How are you going to solve your problems if you don't talk about them?"

"I am talking to someone about them. But that someone will not be you"

"Well, if you ever want to talk, you can come talk to me" Aoi stood up and gave Inosuke a smile