Introduction and Equipment

A/N: Good day to all, I want to bring you up to date, I've been thinking about creating this little story for two years, and in honor of this, I want to tell you more about the characters of this wonderful story!

Y/N L/N — A 22 year old man from Florida, two weeks before the first infection, you worked as a physical education and history teacher, you are very good at survival, as your father Jacob taught you as a child, after one incident, you left Florida and moved to Fairfield, Pennsylvania, from where the infection began.

Bill - No one knows how old he is, but everyone knows that he fought in the Vietnam War and had to undergo an operation to remove shrapnel from his knee, but due to the outbreak of the epidemic, it was not possible to operate on the knee.

Louis — A man of 42 years old. Louis had been working up the courage to quit his job as Junior Systems Analyst at his company's IT department when a virus showed up and downsized the world.

Zoey — A 21 year old girl, who studied at college before the apocalypse, once, at a family dinner, an infected person broke into the apartment and bit Zoey's mother, and she bit her father, the girl had to kill her father, since he could not hold out..

Francis — Cocky, loud, and pretty sure he's indestructible, Francis acts like the zombie apocalypse is the world's biggest bar fight. When the virus hit, everybody else stockpiled food and looked for a place to hide. Francis found a gun and had some fun. No cops, no laws, no order—if it wasn't for all the zombies, he could almost get used to life like this.

Y/N's Weapons:

1
Submachie Gun M5 with scope

2
Glock - 17, The Y/N's favorite pistol

3.

Y/N's Machete