Su Xiaolu also sized up the two officers. Before she could speak, the officer had already shouted sternly, "You, come with us. We suspect that you're a spy from an enemy country!"

Su Xiaolu was speechless.

She narrowed her eyes and smiled. "Brothers, I'm here to seek refuge with my family. My relatives used to live in this area, but I don't think anyone lives here anymore. I don't know which house it is, so I came to take a look. I'm not a spy from an enemy country. You've misunderstood."

How could there be such a coincidence? She had just arrived and an officer had already said that she was a spy.

If it wasn't a coincidence, the misunderstanding would be resolved after she explained it like this.

"How dare you quibble? Come with us now. You're so sneaky and even say that you're not a spy. Let's go!"

Su Xiaolu's explanation did not satisfy the officers. Both of them looked fierce.

One of them even placed his hand on his sword.

Su Xiaolu smiled and said, "I'll go with you. After you investigate, you must let me go back."

Su Xiaolu was very cooperative and had no intention of resisting.

"Of course."

Seeing her cooperation, the two officers' attitude softened and they left with Su Xiaolu.

Su Xiaolu was very cooperative. She did not make a scene and was good-looking. She was a young lady, so the two officers did not make things difficult for her and spoke gently.

"That's good. I'll definitely cooperate with the investigation."

Su Xiaolu smiled and was very cooperative.

Su Xiaolu had been to the county office. The place the officers brought her to was clearly not a government office.

She narrowed her eyes and said nothing.

The reason why she cooperated was that they should know the whereabouts of An Lie's family. From the moment these two officers appeared, Su Xiaolu was certain that something had happened to An Lie.

When they arrived at a forbidding courtyard, the officers led her in.

This courtyard was very luxurious. There were many neatly dressed soldiers.

Two officers brought her outside the main courtyard and one of them went in to report.

The other one waited outside the courtyard with Su Xiaolu.

Not long after, the officer came out and said to Su Xiaolu, "Let's go in and see Young Master."

Su Xiaolu followed him in.

It was a luxurious and exquisite setup. Even the maidservants were dressed exquisitely, and the maidservants were beautiful.

"Young Master, we've brought her here. It's a woman."

The officer reported to someone on the main seat.

Su Xiaolu looked over. He looked familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had seen him before.

Su Xiaolu looked at Wang Jiang on the main seat and found him familiar. Wang Jiang also found Su Xiaolu familiar. He said gently, "Miss, have we met before?"

"Miss, is this your first time in Qinghai?"

Wang Jiang asked.

Su Xiaolu nodded. "Yes, I'm here to seek refuge with my relatives, but I don't know what happened to my relatives, but there's no one at the address they live at anymore."

TAADBOLFAFF.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara