" Didn't you sleep?" Shu Qing didn't push him away, she frowned and asked in concern.

    "I'm worried that you didn't sleep well, and that I didn't notice when you woke up in the middle of the night."

    There are indeed reasons for this, but it's not the main reason. His mind is too messed up, and he wants to go back to City R with her, and doesn't want others to intervene again Their lives.

    Shu Qing answered, "I'm much better."

    Han Xiao stood up straight, put his hands on her shoulders, and looked at her: "I'll ask Dr. Meng to chat with you, okay?"

    Dr. Meng is Shu Qing A psychiatrist who has been in charge of counseling her over the years.

    It's just that Shu Qing has gotten better in recent years, that's why she didn't go.

    When Tang Heng came over yesterday, Han Xiao felt that there might be fluctuations in Shu Qing's heart. After all, breaking the engagement is not a trivial matter, and he was afraid that she would feel sad.

    Shu Qing's eyes didn't escape: "I don't think I need it."

    Han Xiao looked at her seriously, but didn't insist.

    "Han Xiao."

    "Huh?"

    "I'm hungry." After Shu Qing finished speaking, she licked her lips.

    She is really hungry.

    Seeing her like this, Han Xiao raised his eyebrows slightly, and pulled her downstairs with a smile.

    Shu Qing went to bed early last night, and it was only six o'clock in the morning, and Mrs. Wang and the others hadn't started preparing breakfast yet.

    But Han Xiao knows how to make breakfast. When she first arrived at Han's house, she was extremely wary and didn't want to eat food given by others, so he learned to cook for her for breakfast.

    To reassure her, let her watch from the side.

    There is an open kitchen on the second floor, which is usually used by two people.

    Han Xiao took the apron, put it around his neck, turned around and walked to Shu Qing's side, facing her, raised his eyebrows as a signal.

    How can I wait to eat?

    Always do something.

    The kitchen and the dining table are closely connected. Shu Qing was sitting at the edge of the dining table. Her slender arms stretched forward to wrap around his waist and tie an apron for him.

    Since he was sitting, he leaned over and felt that it was not enough, and his face was almost pressed against his chest.

    "Come here a little bit," she said.

    Han Xiao held back his ever-accelerating heartbeat and took another step closer to her.

    Shu Qing's wrist was wrapped around his waist, and Han Xiao could feel the warmth of her hand through the clothes, and his breathing was a little short.

    The fragrance of her body rushed to his nostrils, making him even more distracted.

    After Shu Qing fastened her apron, just as she was about to get up, Han Xiao raised his hand again and hugged her, quite embarrassingly.

    He was not so shameless before, at most he said a few words that crossed the line, and then touched her face or rubbed her head.

    I can't restrain myself now, I know I am too impatient, but I am afraid that she will slip away, that she will run away, that she will get engaged to Tang Heng again.