𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Stuck up?" Ao'nung looks down at him in shock.

"Not to me. You've been amazing to me" Neteyam clears himself before sitting up, as Ao'nung follows, and sits up too, looking at Neteyam, "but you are to a lot of people Ao'nung. You chose to shut people out, and not speak to people nicely. My brother, for example."

"I was only horrible to your brother because he was trying it on with my sister" Ao'nung says.

"Yes but, your sister is old enough to know what she wants and what she doesn't. That is not for you to decide. If she did not want to get to know him, my brother would have walked away and let her be. He is not a person who forces relationships, nor is he disrespectful. Which is why, I think.. you should just be more open. To other people" Neteyam says.

Ao'nung looks down, as he begins to think about Neteyam's words.

"Ao'nung?" Neteyam looks at him.

"I didn't realise that I was that much of an arsehole" Ao'nung says.

"You're not an arsehole. You just choose to act like one- wait who told you about that word?" Neteyam tilts his head as he looks at Ao'nung puzzled.

"Lëy'la calls me it. She said it's another word for skxawng" Ao'nung says.

Neteyam laughs, "I guess she's right. It is pretty much the same."

He then looks at Ao'nung and smiles, "you show a lot more of a softer side to me. Why don't you let anyone else see that?"

Ao'nung shrugs, "I'm just afraid that I might seem weak to other people. And I can't be. I'm the chief's son."

"Yes you are the Cheif's son, but you are also Ao'nung. Just a sweet boy who's misunderstood."

Ao'nung laughs at Neteyam's words, before he lays back down, putting his arm out.

Neteyam looks back at him, seeing  Ao'nung smirk, as he points his eyes to his arm.

Neteyam rolls his eyes before he lays back down, with his head above Ao'nungs' arm.

Ao'nung then rolls himself over, as he's on top.

"And here you were, telling me about how many girls you had gotten to know" Neteyam laughs.

"I guess I'm starting to figure out why it never worked out" Ao'nung smirks before he pulls Neteyam in for a kiss.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la and Rotxo both walk into Rotxo's marui, when Lëy'la sees Lo'ak sat down next to Rotxo's grandmother.

"Son. Sometimes, your parents will not understand you. And I know, it can be very frustrating. But you must remember, to be patient. Eywa has something planned for all of us. Even you" Rotxo's grandmother says, as she's speaking to Lo'ak.

"Hey grandma" Rotxo calls out to her, to get her attention.

Lëy'la was stood beside him, a little behind as she looked over his shoulder.

"Rotxo. You have been gone all night" his grandmother sighs.

"I know I'm sorry. But I bought something back for you" Rotxo smiles, as he holds up a basket with a couple of fish, that he had caught.

"Oh you are the best" Rotxo's grandmother chuckles.

"This is Lëy'la. Lo'aks' sister" Rotxo then introduces Lëy'la to his grandmother.

"Of course I know who she is. She is to become the Tsahìk one day" Rotxo's grandmother then looks to Lëy'la, "it is great to see you. Come. You may have breakfast with us."

"I can't-"

"I insist" his grandmother pulls Lëy'la in, not letting her say no.

Lëy'la goes to sit next to Lo'ak.

"How are you feeling?" Lëy'la whispers to him.

He gives her a little smile and nods, "I'm okay."

"He has been up this morning, tell me all about his adventures back home" Rotxo's grandmother comes to sit down with them.

Lëy'la smiles, "he is one of the adventurous ones in our family. So he's seen quite a lot."

"He told me about your Ikran. Eyza..?"  Rotxo's grandmother asks.

Lëy'la nods, "she is one of the greatest friends I have. She is fierce but, with me, she is very calm."

Rotxo smiles at Lëy'la as he's listening to her speak.

"You know, my grandson has told me a lot about you" his grandmother speaks.

"Grandma, could you help me?" Rotxo tries to get her up, afraid of what she might say to Lëy'la.

"Just a moment" his grandmother brushes his off, as she continues to talk to Lëy'la.

"I must say, he is right. You are as beautiful as he said you are" his grandmother smiles at Lëy'la.

Lëy'la smiles, "Thankyou."

"He says that you are exceptionally well at swimming, and ah" she looks to the thigh band, "you really have become one of us."

Lëy'la laughs before she looks towards Rotxo, who's trying his best to avoid looking at her, as he felt nervous.

"My grandson is a sweet boy. He notices the little details in everyone" his grandmother smiled at her.

"He is.. a very sweet person" Lëy'la says, making Rotxo finally turn around to look at her.

"He's amazing" Lëy'la says, as they both look at one another.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 1315 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀, 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 :/