o n e

filler chapter.

for juliane, being a medince student is not easy, actually so difficult for her as she had developed an incurable disease since her young age. but that did not stopped her from chasing her dreams of becoming a surgeon.

 juliane's parents had suggested that she and her older brother sangheon lee also known as daniel lee move to south korea and settle there for some time as she had gotten into seoul national university for her medicine line. juliane never got the chance to get her legal korean name before but she recently got to have it, lee yubin.

for juliane, it was not a hard decision to make, because her long time bestfriend and boyfriend mark lee was there. but they both decided that mark court her till she moves to korea and establish a normal relationship once she reaches there. 

 as for mark lee, since he is a very well known korean artist, it would be hard to even enter a relationship. but he had loved juliane eversince they were young. they had an unbreakable bond, but mark had to move but they maintained their relationship well. juliane being understanding and mark doing the same, they have been working out well.

"take care and live well juliane, my prayers are with you and your brother. please leave my regards with mark as well", the pastor said after their church service had ended, her and her brother were leaving on monday,i.e the next day. juliane gave the pastor a soft smile,"i will do, thank you mr.gilbert, until then, please be well".

juliane's brother, sangheon had waited for her near the parking lot and signalled for her to go inside the car. juliane had been under alot of security, not only because of her health but her father is a wealthy man, founder and ceo of pandora, a well known jewelery company in South Korea that has also established in France,America and Canada. 

"i am actually seeing mark after so many years, oh gosh", juliane said a big smile creeping up her face. her brother chuckled, "he will not be coming to the airport tomorrow right?have you told him about it?" he asked. "i actually have not told him about us settling there, i wanted to surprise him but let me text him", she said pulling out her phone.

내 마크🍉

lee markeuu

markkk

me and my brother's flight is at 11 am tomorrow, i am sure you cannot come but just letting ya know

pastor gilbert told me to send you his regards btw!

aunty and uncle misses you so much, be safe.

sent 2:30 pm

she sighs, putting her phone down. "anything wrong?", sangheon asked his little sister. "nothing, i am just hungry i think but i can hold...we have to go to mark's house too. let's hurry though". she said trying to sleep rolling up her window..

time skip

after hours of family dinner with mark's parents, she did not get the chance to even check her phone and almost drifted off to sleep while changing herself in her closet untill she heard a ding from her phone.

내 마크🍉

sorry jules i couldnt reply sooner, i had practice

really?! i have recording tomorrow so i dont think i can come..

 i am really sorry baby..i will visit you at night though, i also miss pastor gilbert

can i call you?

seen 11:45pm

mark,upon seeing that she had seen his message quickly video called her.. "hey baby", mark's face lighted up seeing his favourite girl on the other side. "hellllooo mark, you look so tired baby", juliane said sitting on one of the couches in her bedroom, her legs swinging. 

"heeelllloo noona", jisung had said, currently with mark but quickly left to give the couple some space. "oh hii jisung", juliane did a little wave. but upon seeing mark's tired face, her face softens. "sangheon hyung is coming with you tomorrow right?", mark asked, laying on his bed. 

"mhmm, you look so tired baby.." she mumbled, feeling bad for the other one. "i am kinda..but hearing your voice makes everything better.", he said earning a giggle from the girl, her cheeks flushing. then mark heard his door being opened, it was jaemin. 

jaemin had a crush on jules back then when mark first introduced her to them, but knowing that his bestfriend likes her, he knows that he wouldn't stand a chance and he doesnt want to interfere with them. mark never held a grudge, he can't blame him because jules being pretty and attractive was something he can't control and he doesn't want to either. but jules doesn't know anything about it. 

"hii jules" jaemin said in english smiling, waving a little. "tell mark-hyung to have dinner, he has not eaten anything all day." he said in korean. oops jaemin, that was unnecessary, mark never wanted jules to know. "yaa jaemin go out", mark said pushing out the latter from the bedroom. "you should go eat mark, you know you shouldn't skip dinners, you'll get sick." jules said quietly, "i probably should, 'm sorry i made you worried." mark said smiling softly. 

"i'll be there soon. go eat, i love you minhyung." she said blowing kisses.

"i love you too jules." he responded and they ended the call.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

SO GUYS, i am so not ready for this to be published lol. this was supposed to be chapter one but i had to do it as a filler chapter because i really had to do something to kick it off and the conversation between them is so awkward i cannot guys. but i am trying my best istg it will get better in the upcoming chapters. thanks for reading.