SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS

Start from the beginning

                    Wednesday was clearly in hell just being near Xavier. Whenever he used to knock on her door when they were younger , his presence was suffocating even if the door of her room was a barrier providing younger  Wednesday solitude , Xavier's attempts at ' befriending ' outside her room made her want to hang herself. Years later , sitting near him that aura around Xavier seemed to have amplified  making  him more insufferable than he was before.

                     The ravenette didn't mean to glance at the well sketched spider on Xavier's note book , he was actually a decent artist,  but apparently Thorpe decided to use the opportunity to show off as he brought the illustration to life. Wednesday fought the urge to stab him.

              Thornhill cleared her throat loudly attracting the class' attention  "I doubt Wednesday is impressed by your tricks, Mr. Thorpe."

                   Xavier smirked and looked at Wednesday nudging her shoulder lightly ignoring the death glare she gave him , "Admit it, you’re a little impressed."

                    Wednesday looked at the spider with a tilt of her head before she used her hand to whack the illustration,  quickly disintegrating it into thin air. The ravenette looked at Xavier threateningly , "I have seen better parlour tricks Thorpe."

                        Mortez watched as Chloe , Enid and some girls gasped dramatically , Thornhill looked very amused , Bianca looked torn between scowling or actually impressed , while the rest of the class giggled seeing the disappointed look on Xavier's face.

                   That's when Mortez noticed Allen at the front who was seated with Jeri . The boy was laughing at his cousin's predicament and it made Mortez smirk seeing shy nice Allen clearly reeling in  his cousin's misfortune.

               Allen then saw Mortez  and waved at him , Mortez smiled and reciprocated back at him. Jeri who noticed the two waved at Mortez  enthusiastically making Allen elbow him in the stomach. Mortez had to admit , Jeri was very hyper indeed.

                  "She really knows how to turn a guy down doesn't she?" Tyler exclaimed and Mortez saw the dark smirk on half outcast's face. He was clearly relishing Xavier's humiliation. Mortez was genuinely surprised ; it seemed Tyler could be dark if he wanted to be , it made Mortez how dark given the right twist seeing Tyler was part Hyde after all.

                 Thornhill clapped her hands attracting their attention back to her .
" Mortez and Wednesday, we’re thrilled to have you join us on our journey into the world of carnivorous plants. Quick remainder which one of you is older?"

                   "I'm ." Mortez quickly responded as Thornhill nodded and adjusted her glasses . 

               The teacher  then placed a plant on the table that both the twins instantly recognized . Their mother was a fountain of knowledge regarding carnivorous plants and she ensured both of them were educated on the various species and the beauty of the exotic plants' poisons .

                  "Now… who can tell us the name of this beauty?Mortez noticed Bianca was the only one who raised her hand however Wednesday beat the siren to the answer before she could talk.

                "Dendrophylax lindenii."

        The twins watched as Bianca scolwed before she added to Wednesday's response , " Otherwise known as the ghost orchid. " The siren said proudly.