Peter looked at his shoulder to see blood. He looked at the Hydra agent that shot him then back at the wound. He looked back and forth a couple times before pointing at the agent then at his wound. "Did you just shoot me?" He asked confused. In his mind he was screaming This bitch shot me!! 

 The Hydra agent shot again, this time hitting Peter in the leg. Now this wasn't the first time Peter had been shot. He knew how tired he should be after getting shot twice. This was not it. At first he came to the conclusion that it was because he had been fighting so many of them, but then he realized he's fought just as many people in a night before getting shot more times. This time Peter was feeling really drowsy. 

Using the rest of his strength and energy he webbed the last 3 up and jumped into the vents. He could hear Tony starting to walk towards the door. 

Peering through the vent cover, Peter saw Tony look confused at all the bodies on the ground. Then he saw a look of anger pass over his face. Shit. I used webs. He's gonna know it was me. 

Tony, however, looked like he was about to combust. H after the confusion and anger, Tony looked at the large amounts of blood leading to the vent and suddenly his face was filled with worry. 

"Peter. I'm not sure if the blood is yours, but if it is you need to come to me and get medical treatment. We'll talk about sneaking onto the Quinjet later." Tony spoke, sounding a bit annoyed. 

Peter thought about going out of the vent and dealing with Tony later, and he decided it was probably best due to how tired he was. He tried reaching for the vent but he couldn't seem to lift his arm. His eyelids were starting to close on his own. It was almost as though he didn't have any control. 

Help! I'm in the vent. I'm stuck! Peter wanted to scream. His voice wasn't cooperating. Stupid voice. 

"Peter?" Tony called sounding more worried. "Peter, if this is a prank it's not funny" 

Using the rest of his strength he lifted his head and dropped it back down, hoping to make a loud enough noise. "I'm here," Peter rasped. It wasn't very loud, but apparently it was loud enough for Tony. 

 Tony rushed to the vent and quickly popped it open. It was especially easy since Peter broke it when he tried went in. 

Tony grabbed Peter and flew out of the hydra base and towards the Quinjet. 

"Bruce!" was the last thing Peter heard before passing out. (ngl I only made Peter pass out cause I'm too lazy to write anything about Bruce helping him) 

~Time skip! This is at the med bay now btw. Say hi to Alexander~

"We are going to have a serious talk about what no means." was the first thing Peter heard when he woke up. 

About 30 minutes into the lecture Peter groaned, "I wish I died in that vent" which started a whole other lecture on why he shouldn't make those jokes when he did almost die. 

-----------------------------------------------

The end! 

There we go I finished another one. Sorry if it was bad, I tried ig.

Also does anyone else ever wake up and just start hallucinating. Cause when I woke up this morning I could've sworn I went on my phone and opened up Pinterest. About 5 minutes into me scrolling through Pinterest I realized my eyes were closed and had never opened. So then I opened my eyes and continued to scroll through Pinterest. After that I realized I still didn't open my eyes. So I finally opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't even holding my phone. SO THEN I grabbed my phone and opened snapchat, only to figure out that I still had my eyes closed and didn't grab my phone. After that I opened my eyes again and there was no phone in my hand! So I think I stared at my hand in confusion for about 2 minutes before I actually grabbed my phone and went on snapchat to answer my friends. 

It was a very emotional roller coaster. But anyway I've stopped hallucinating now. Or have I?!?! Maybe I'm hallucinating type this story, or the fact that I got 732 reads!! 

That's crazy! I didn't think anyone would read this! Thank you so much!!!!! Now I feel like I actually have to upload more often. I could lie and say that I would or I could be honest. 

So anyway, thanks to everyone reading this and I'll make sure that I upload more often! 

Make sure to take care of yourself by drinking enough water, eating enough and getting more sleep. Go to bed before 3am preferably. 

Love you! Bye! 

-Author 

(2023-08-27)