Chapter 22 - Disaster

Start from the beginning

Claude begins to stand up, then walks away. Felix is about to call out Claude, but Adelio stops him and shakes his head.

"I will go after his majesty." Adelio said to Felix, who has a worried look. Felix hesitate but still nod. Adelio went after Claude and arrives at the room, where Claude made a mess as he throw things everywhere in displease.

Adelio stand outside by the door and knock. "Your majesty, please calm yourself." Claude turn his body and face Adelio while glaring at him. "What are you doing here?" Claude coldly said.

"To check up on you, your majesty. Since Felix worried about you when you immediately walked away in such a hurry and anger."

Adelio has a poker face, as he didn't move from his position, but Claude did. He slowly walk towards Adelio and threw him across the room.

Adelio hiss in pain when his back hit the wall after Claude threw him across the room with such rage within him. Claude grabs Adelio by the collar when he is still on the ground.

"You... you have the audacity to come and face me when your face looks like that witch...!" Claude glare while his voice was furious.

Adelio grip Claude's hands that were on his collar. "Then what face do you want that will satisfy you and your needs?" Adelio breathes heavily since he has yet to recover from two days ago.

"You will never be satisfied...!" That seems to trigger Claude. His eyes glow as he still glares at Adelio. Claude clenches his teeth, then unconsciously let out a huge mana from his body.

Adelio's eyes widen. 'Is this bastard trying to kill me or something?!' Adelio tries to get away, but the grip that Claude has is too strong.

"Your majesty! Please calm down before your mana kill-" Before Adelio could finish his sentence, he feel suffocates by the pressure of Claude's mana that was pushing on him.

Adelio cough out huge amounts of blood, and that covered his clothes in blood. But Claude seems to have yet to notice, and by the time Claude was in his own mind, Adelio had faint from losing too much blood.

Claude's eyes widen, and he accidentally drops Adelio in shock. Claude holds Adelio's body and casts a spell on him to make sure he hasn't died yet.

"Felix! Call the royal doctor now!!!" Claude shout.

Felix rushes to the room when he hears Claude shout his name. His eyes widen when he sees the sight before him. "I'll bring the royal doctor right away!" Felix cover from shock and immediately call the royal doctor.

The palace went into chaos as the servants ran in a hurry to aid the prince. Luckily, the prince managed to be saved by luck.

As the doctor explains the situation, Claude stands by the bed that Adelio lies on. He watch closely as Adelio's chest rose and fell to make sure he wasn't dead.

All of a sudden, Adelio's chest stopped rising. Claude's eyes widen, and he grabs the doctor's collar, then points at Adelio. "Why did he stop breathing? Go check on him before I kill you," Claude threatens the doctor.

The royal doctor immediately does his job, and he manages to save the prince once again, or else he'll be dead meat. The doctor sighs in relief, then turns around to face the Emperor.

"So? What's the problem?" Claude raised his eyebrows.

"It seems like the prince will eventually dying if he consumes more mana. The mana inside his highness body is already overflowing, and if he consumes more mana than his body could take, he will die and cannot be saved."

"..." Claude 'tsk' then orders everyone that is in the room to get out. That'll leave the Emperor and the prince inside the room alone.

________