Filler: 3

"Eh? Gagamaru, you should really be using chopsticks."

You proclaimed as you plopped a seat next to giant. His blank eyes trailed towards your seated figure, although they couldn't show much emotion, annoyance was clearly prevenient. A slight scowl made its way on his usual blank face as he lowered his hands and turned to face you fully. You chuckled nervously as you held up your pair in your hand.

"Its, its well bad manners to eat with your hands.."

"But its easier."

"Easier?"

You blinked in surprise at the nonchalant response you were given. He just nodded in response, his long grey tipped hair bouncing along with his movements.

"Do you not know how..?"

His lack of response caused a gentle smile to make its way onto your face. It was interesting to see how this giant didn't understand the basics of cutlery.

"Allow me to teach you!"

Your small soft hands were quick to snatch the pair of unused of chopsticks next to him. You beamed up towards the taller figure of watched curiously and annoyed. He just wanted to eat his food before Naruhaya came to try and steal it again. You could see the dirty blond making his way to you two. As if reading Gagamaru's mind.

"Naru.. Do not, and I mean do not touch Gagamaru's food. You can have some of mine if you're still hungry."

He let out a nervous laugh before quickly nodding and scurrying over to your food. Happily taking half of it. You could feel your eye twitching at the action but shook it off and allowed him to get his fill, As long as he didn't eat it all you'd let it pass.

You grabbed Gagagmaru's hand and began placing the chopsticks in the correct way of holding them, explaining carefully how to use them. He just looked at the chopsticks in his hand before giving you a nod. His hand reached out towards the plate in front of him, you could see him grow a bit excited when he successfully manages to grasp one of the gyoza. He dropped it and turned to you with the most confused and betrayed expression on his face.

"O..OH- Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!"

God it took everything for you to not laugh at his reaction.

"See, much easier to use your hands."

The slight triumphant in his voice made you pout as you took a piece of fried pork and placed it in your hand. The two of you ate, both using hands as you grew tired of trying to teach the giant how to use chopsticks. It was all in vain. Gagamaru finished his food quickly and walked off to go wash his hands, leaving you all alone eating. Of course, with your hands.

"(Last name)!? Why are you using your hands!?"

You grinned up towards the blue eyed lamb and waved.

"Cause its easier!"

Isagi sweat dropped as he sighed and sat next to you, trying his best to make you use the chopsticks again and give a napkin.

Gagamaru is a bad influence..

- - - - - - - -

Hey ya'll, sorry haven't been updating! I got super busy and life had gotten a bit worse. But don't worry! Everything is good now! I now may be able to update more often ^^

ALSO HELP IM SORRY I DIDN'T HAVE ANY RECENT DRAWINGS OF MINE SAVED EXCEPT FOR THAT HIORI ONE

So here's a filler for the mean time, I was going to make a one shot book and have two up for you all to read in the mean time but uhh even then I got too busy to do so, which is a damn shame since I had like a Kurona one half done, a Ness idea written down, and a Bachira one going for it

Oh well! Guess I can do them later and stuff, they're not quite top priority as of rn

Also ngl, I keep getting many story ideas so uhh might make more books ehe..

Like I got a Chigiri one.. (idk if I'll make it another character, just him, or various we'll see)

A bunch of Idv ones (love that game, smiles happily in old player)

Oc one shots (I'm weird alright)

And other personal manga I like (I may not post those though lmao)

Anyways, I may post another filler for you all this week but if not then I will update next week! That I promise :3