THE ONE WITH A SONOGRAM AT THE END

Start from the beginning

"I gave you one job!" Monica shouted as she picked up the pan to see if the ring was really in the lasagna.

"Oh, but look how straight those noodles are!" Rachel tried to lighten the mood.

"Now, Monica, you know that's not how you look for an engagement ring in a lasagna." Chandler said as bounced on his heel.

Monica looked at us disappointedly, "I just can't do it."

Me, Joey, Phoebe, and Chandler stood there for a moment before Chandler looked at the three of us, "Boys... we're going in." 

As we all started to dig in the lasagna to look for the wedding ring, someone knocked on the door.

"Hi." Ross greeted sadly.

Monica put her hand on her chest, "Wow. That is now a happy hi."

"Carol's pregnant." Ross said as we all looked up in shock.

"Ooh! I found it!" Phoebe excitedly exclaimed.

"W-w-what?" Monica was at a loss for words.

"Yeah, do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now." Ross explained as he walked into the apartment.

"Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective. Huh, Mon?" Chandler stated sarcastically as I hit his chest with the back of my hand.

Monica started guiding Ross to the couch, "well now, how-how do you fit into this whole thing?" Rachel asked confused.

"Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it. I don't have to be involved, basically it's totally up to me." Ross explained as he was making his was to the couch.

"She is so great! I miss her." Phoebe says as Chandler hands me a rag to clean my hands from digging in the lasagna.

"Well, what does she mean by involved?" Monica asked.

"I mean, presumably the biggest part of your job is done." Chandler stated as Ross sat down.

"Anyway, the want me to go down to this sonogram with them tomorrow." Ross finished.

"Wow, so what are you gonna do?" I ask from my spot on the armchair.

Ross pauses, "I have no idea. No matter what I do, though, I'm still gonna be a father."

Then we start to hear clanging for the kitchen, we look up to see Joey getting a piece of lasagna.

"Well, this is still ruined, right?" Joey asks defensively.

I whisper to Chandler, "He does realize our hands were in there, and could have been in like a toilet before we touched the lasagna, right?"

"Mmm, probably not. All he cares about is that it's food." Chandler stared at him.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

EVERYONE WENT DOWN to Central Perk except Ross and Monica because of their parents visiting. We had been ther for a few hours, Me and Chandler were just talking about whatever canes to mind, Rachel was working and Phoebe and Joey were in their own little conversation.