THE ONE WITH A SONOGRAM AT THE END

Start from the beginning

"Yes, and we all know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow." Chandler said as he stood up from the couch

"Monica- hi! Um, Monica, you're scaring me. I mean, you're like, you're like all chaotic and twirly. And not-not in a good way." Phoebe explained.

Joey tried to calm her down, "Yeah, calm down. You don't see Ross getting all chaotic and twirly every time they come."

"That's because as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. You see, he's the prince. Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born." Monica stressfully explained.

"It's true. They treat him differently. Trust me I've seen it first hand." I told them before Chandler interrupted me.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!" Chandler said as he stood up from his chair by the window.

"What?" I asked as I stood up from my spot on the couch.

"Ugly naked guy got a thigh master." Chandler explained causing us to all look out the window.

"Ew." We all said in unison.

"Has anybody seen my engagement ring?" Rachel asked. As she came out of her bedroom.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." Phoebe said.

We all looked at Phoebe before Rachel started freaking out, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" Rachel said before moving the cushions around.

"No, don't touch that." Phoebe warned before turning to Monica to see her reaction.

"Oh, like I wasn't dreading tomorrow enough, having to give it back to him. 'Hi, Barry! Remember me? I'm the girl in the veil who stomped on your heart in-front of your entire family!" She laughed.

"Oh, God and now I'm gonna have to return the ring, without the ring, which makes it so much harder." Rachel whined.

Monica walked over to the couch, "Easy, Rach, we'll find it. Won't we?" Monica asked Me and the two men sitting next to me.

"Oh, yeah!" We said as we got up, scared what Monica might do to us if we don't.

Me and Chandler get up and start looking in the kitchen, "alright, when did you have it on last?" Joey asked trying to find out where it could be.

"Doy! Probably right before she lost it." Phoebe stated obviously.

Chandler stopped looking and leaned against the fridge, "You don't get a lot of 'doy' these days."

I smiled at him before Rachel started retracing her steps, "I know I had it this morning, and I know I had it when I was in the kitchen with..." Rachel paused as she stopped at the kitchen counter.

"Dinah?" Chandler asked, I tried my best to hold in my laughter, so Monica or Rachel wouldn't glare or yell at me.

"Oh, don't be mad." Rachel pleaded as she looked at the lasagna.

Monica looked at me, Chandler, and Joey in disbelief, "you didn't."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Rachel apologized.