Prologue

I don't know where to start and when to start learning words to voice out.

"Are you okay?." Tristan Andromeda my Co- Pilot asked looking so worried.

Nodding my head I gave him thumb - ups.

"I should really head to London now. Are you sure you can make it through your Hotel? I can drive you there you know..." He asked worriedly. I chuckled.

"Tan. I can do it, Go back to London!. Maybe your children are waiting for you." I said giving him a small smile making sure I succeed convincing him that I am okay.

"I don't have a Child!." He is giving me death glare. I chuckled. I shooed him away but he just ask me again and again and I keep on Insisting.

I could really take care of myself. I have been living like this, I never wanted anyone to mind my business anyway.

I have been living like this.

"You have to get your ass up here, Salem Tiana."  Fuck, weirdly but I like the name Santina than my fucking real name. My friends made that name for me. I don't even know where they got that nickname for me.

It sounds so weird but I got okay with it. The name Santina.

I have guess that they really made that Nickname because they do know how I badly hated my own name.

"Salem Tiana! What the fuck aren't you answering me?." I rolled my eyes.

I don't even know what is happening, why would he call me?. There's an Emergency I can feel that.

"What is it?." I boredly ask.

"Check your Twitter and you would know it. I'll text the location to where you should go." He then suddenly hanged up. Kahit gusto ko siyang talikuran bilang Ama ay hindi ko magawa. I hate the fuck that I am this weak.

I don't even know why would he want me to check it. What is it? A chismis?. Tiredly opened my data, I click the Twitter.

My eyes widened when I read the trending. Fuck, What happened?.

#JusticeForThePeople
#EngineerXinionBeJailed
#ElectricCircuitFailed
#Project2k11
#WeddingDitch
#EngrScandal

My eyes widened when I saw Xinion's Name. Oh fuck, What did really happened?.

I hurriedly run towards my car and drove as fast as I can. Shit, He just got ditch by Maggie. It was his wedding day yesterday and Maggie did not attend.

I keep on calling her while driving to what my dad send me the location. Where is Maggie?.

I frustratedly step the break when the signal light hit red light. Shit, I look at my watch. This shouldn't be happening.

"Where the hell are you, Maria Ggisel?." I whispered. She's been missing since earlier.

Everyone doesn't know where she has been. Her parents kept their mouth shut.

I couldn't get angry with her. I know there's something wrong with their relationship. I know there's really something wrong. I want to ask the both of them but I couldn't, I respect both their privacy.

But can she just call me and tell me she is okay, right?. Is it that hard? I am starting to get worriedly sick of her.

If she wanted to have a space we will give it to her. But, she should give us some peace of mind so we won't keep over thinking.

I sighed, entering the Police Station. There's a lot of reporters or just random people outside. I don't even know how I got from here. The guards block me but Auntie Claudia was too fast to recognize me. Her face looks worried and stressed. She shouldn't feel this way.