"Are you going to stay up tonight as well?" You asked as he gulped down the water. He nodded and stood up while picking up his phone from the table. "Go and sleep. Good night."

"Good night..." Your voice trailed off as he was already heading upstairs, away from your sight. You lowered your gaze and stared at your left hand, which was all red. You had burnt your hand earlier that day while boiling the water for soup. All of a sudden, you felt a lump in your throat as tears welled up in your eyes. Your hand wasn't burning anymore, but you wanted to tell Taehyung about it.

Wiping the lone tear that escaped your eye, you got up and picked up the plates and decided to wash them before making him a cup of coffee.

You wanted him to blow on your wound and kiss it, tell you that you're strong and even scold you for being careless. You missed the times when he would take away your pain in a jiffy. You wanted to look at him in his eyes and tell him how much you missed him.

[Time Skip]

You knocked at his office door with the cup of hot coffee in your hand. On getting no response, you twisted the knob and opened the door. His head was down on the table as he was sleeping. You walked towards him and placed the cup on the edge of the table. A few papers were spread on the table and a few more were kept upon a few files.

You smiled as you bent down and kissed his forehead. His peaceful face looked so ethereal to you as you placed another kiss on his cheek. You got up and sighed while slowly pulling the pen from his hand which he, even in his sleep, was holding so tightly. You chuckled at your big bear sleeping like a winter bear.

As soon as you pulled the pen, he stirred and groaned in his sleep and stretched his hands. His hand hit the coffee cup making the coffee spill on his hand and the papers. You gasped as he suddenly woke up with a painful expression on his face while yanking his hand. "The fvck is this?!"

He hissed and yelled in pain as you quickly took a few tissues and grabbed his hand to wipe off the hot liquid. "Oh god I'm so s-sorry Taehyung I-" You spoke but he cut off your words by yelling at you. "You what Y/n?? What the heck are you-"

He abruptly stopped as his eyes fell upon his documents which were now soaked in coffee. He clenched his jaw as you gulped. He stood up, with such velocity that the chair he was sitting on overturned and fell down with a huge thud. "WHAT THE FVCK DID YOU DO Y/N?!!"

He burst out in anger as you took a few steps back, getting scared by his rage. He walked towards you and held your shoulders tightly. "DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?? Those papers were related to my deal! I had to check them tonight for tomorrow's meeting!!"

At this point he wasn't only emotionally but physically hurting you. You held his wrist and almost cried out in pain. "T-Taehyung you're h-hurting me-" Hearing your voice, he realized what he was doing and left your shoulders. You gasped in relief and looked up at him with your teary gaze. "I didn't mean for all this to happen. You looked so stressed, that's the reason why I made you some coffee. I d-didn't know all t-this would happen-"

"This is shit. What am I gonna do now?" He ignored you and walked back to his table. He shook his head and groaned in frustration. "Fvck it!" He kicked the table in anger and stormed out. The moment you heard the door close with a loud bang, the tears that you had held back started to stream down your face.

[Time Skip]

Taehyung woke up to the sound of his alarm he had set at 3 am. He got up and stretched his arms tiredly. Glancing towards his side, his eyes furrowed in confusion. You weren't sleeping beside him. He glanced across the room, but you were nowhere. He quickly got down and walked out to search for you.

While walking down the corridor, his eyes fell upon the light which was escaping through the open door of his office room. He progressed towards it in curiosity and furrowed his eyebrows when he found you sleeping on his table. He walked towards your figure and stopped right beside you. The mess had been cleaned up and there was no sign of the cup. He sighed and decided to pick you up to take you to the bedroom but his gaze stopped at his pc. He squinted his eyes in confusion.

It was his work, the data he had collected with so much effort, on the screen. He glanced at you and back at the screen. Scrolling down the document, he found that the exact data was typed, with all the errors removed and a few data added. He mindlessly scrolled up and down as his heart filled with guilt. You had copied his work from the ruined papers and even checked them. There was no mistake, the whole document was perfect. His gaze fell upon the file which was beside your head and his guilt even increased. "She even printed them?" He mumbled and checked the papers.

No word could describe how guilty he was feeling. He stared at your peaceful face as his eyes got teary. He blinked his eyes a few times and then his gaze fell upon your hand. He furrowed his eyebrows and switched his gaze between his burnt hand and yours. "How did she burn her hand?" He thought. Switching off the pc, he picked you up in his arms and headed towards your bedroom.

He carefully tucked you inside the duvet and took out a cooling gel from the first aid box. Sitting beside you, he took your hand in his and gently applied the gel on your hand. "I'm such a jerk." He chuckled sadly. "I didn't realize how much I was hurting you with my actions. I'm so stupid to prioritize my work over you. Here you were trying your best to stay with me, but all I did was ignore you and your effort. But sweetheart, I'm thankful to have you in my life. Even when I'm such a bad husband-"

"Don't you dare complete that." His heart skipped a beat the moment he heard your voice. He turned towards you as you got up in a sitting position and glared at him. "Who told you that you're bad huh? Just because you were busy with your work doesn't mean that you're a bad person. You have a cold personality but you try your best to be warm with me, and I appreciate that. Yes I accept that you were a bit harsh and aggressive a few hours ago, but I was at fault too."

He stared at you in bewilderment. "You were awake the whole time?..." He asked in a whisper. You softly smiled at him and shook your head. "I woke up when you started to apply the gel..." You slowly took the cooling gel from him and caressed his hand while staring at his wound. You started to apply the gel on his hand and spoke in a soothing voice.

"Mistakes happen Taehyung, it's the nature of humans to make mistakes, what matters is improving ourselves. You are perfect the way you are. Talking negative things about yourself won't help you to be a better person. You sing songs for me, cook for me, read me stories, cuddle me to sleep and take care of me, after all this you think that you're a bad husband? No Tae, you're the best husband a girl could have ever asked for, and I'm truly thankful to have you in my life."

You smiled at him as his eyes brimmed with tears. He gently held your hands and wasted no time in pulling you into a deep kiss. He felt so lucky to have you.

Moon in the summer night, whispering of the stars,
They're singing like Christmas trees for us...