Weems kept her face calm and collected.

"Someone was in my room and I don't want to sleep in there. May I bunk with Valentina?" Xavier asks ripping the band-aid off.

Weems was quiet for what felt like forever.

"I will allow it. But I must notify your Housemasters." Weems told the two who nodded.

Bianca held Valentina's hand. Weems brings her phone out to text Ms. Thornhill and Xavier's housemaster to tell them of what the throuple told her.

"Okay it's all set. And you three get some sleep." Weems told the.

"We will, Principle Weems." Valentina said as the three leave the office.

"I'll see you both in the morning because I always come to Valentina's dorm to spend time with her." Bianca said kissing their cheeks and heading back to her dorm hall.

Xavier follows Valentina to Ophelia hall. They walk into Valentina's dorm. There was a blanket and pillow on the extra dorm bed that Valentina just had.

"I got those for Xavier." Ms. Thornhill's voice is heard.

"Thank you, Ms. Thornhill." Valentina said with a smile.

"You're welcome. And goodnight." The woman said before she closed the door and left.

"For such a normie surrounded by outcasts. She sure is a happy go lucky woman." Xavier said.

"I'll say you get used to it, but no one ever really does." Valentina said as she went to her bathroom to change.

She then walks back out and sits on her bed as Xavier made the bed to sleep on.

"Doesn't it feel lonely on not having a roommate?" Xavier asks his girlfriend.

"No, plus Weems, the rest of the faculty and my father suggested that I have a room to myself. So I can talk to, Vera without anyone else listing." Valentina said. "Plus this room is sound proof."

Xavier quickly looked up with a smirk.

"No!" Valentina said quickly.

"Aw damn it." Xavier said.

-_-_-

It's not that Valentina didn't want to sleep with Xavier just yet. It was because she had bad experience with past boyfriends who had done a few unspeakable things to not just her but to other girls as well.

And yet they walk freely and never got arrested for it. All because they were rich and their parents slept with authorities to get their precious son out of prison or juvie.

"Sorry, it's just I told Bianca the reasoning why I don't want to sleep with you just yet. And I'm not sure how'd you take it." Valentina said.

Xavier quickly walked over to his girlfriend. He hugs her tightly which Valentina accepts quickly.

"Did Vera eat them?" Xavier asks.

"No, I wasn't with her at the time." Valentina said.

"I thought she was born with you?" Xavier asks confused.

"She was. But I didn't fully activate her until two years ago." Valentina answered.

Valentina was between the ages eleven to fourteen when she had two different boyfriends.

Her first one she had dated for a year where he was fifteen and she eleven. He had practically raped her.

Her second boyfriend was sixteen and she thirteen. He pushed her to have sex with him and was verbally and physical abusive towards her.

-_-_-

"Whenever you are ready. I'm all ears." Xavier said.

"Thanks, Xavier." Valentina said with a smile.

"Anytime babe." Xavier said as he kisses her cheek and gets in the bed.

Valentina goes to her bed and gets comfortable.

"I will find out who they are and kill them myself. Even if I have to force myself to have control. To the which I'll ask your father and my father who they are, what they look like and where they live." Vera said.

"Vera no." Valentina said.

"I'm gonna do it and no one will stop me." Vera said.

Valentina just sighs before she falls into a deep slumber.